Softball Factory
Register Now Follow us... Facebook SF on YouTube Softball Factory Instagram

Introducing Lea Ann Jarvis

February 15th, 2011  |  Published in News, Staff  |  6 Comments

Lea Ann JarvisSoftball Factory is proud to introduce Lea Ann Jarvis as the Director of Softball Operations. Lea Ann will lead the division both on and off the field. Through Lea Ann’s guidance, Softball Factory will conduct training and college recruiting events to assist in the development of youth and high school players.

“I am so excited and ready to take this great opportunity with Softball Factory,” Lea Ann said. “I’m focused and proud to be the leader of what will quickly become the best instructional, developmental and college recruiting tool for young female athletes. Our mission will follow ‘The Factory Way’ of providing professional training and guidance that will ultimately help thousands of players achieve their goal of playing in college and earning a scholarship. One of the best catchers to ever grace the softball diamond, Lea Ann played her collegiate softball at Louisiana Tech University where she was a two-time First Team All-American. Her number has been retired at Louisiana Tech and she was inducted into their Hall of Fame. She also played professionally and won two World Championships with the USA National Softball Team. In addition, Lea Ann coached at the Division I level for 17 years serving as a Head Coach for both Texas State and most recently New Mexico State.

Responses

1. Randy Mohr says:

March 22nd, 2011at 10:09 pm(#)

Lea Anne,
    We met with Jeff Brazier this evening, and we are excited about having you come and be part of our Maryland softball community. We look forward to meeting you and hopefully developing a long term relationship.
    Sincerely,
    Lady Orioles Gold
    Randy Mohr

2. Cindy McClain says:

September 28th, 2011at 8:29 pm(#)

Howdy! I have 2 Grand daughters playing & am wanting to help them everyway possible( having played myself before oppertunities were available!) 1st GD got an invitation to your Pearland, TX. 10/16/11 clinic. How was she selected?
    Your homepage mentions training videos; are there a list of what y’all offer & price? 2nd GD is 8yr. Sounds that some of these videos may be helpful for the coaching staff!

Right now, the clinic is priority since she would miss travel arrangements would have to be made, etc. Thanx,C

3. Valencia says:

January 4th, 2012at 11:19 pm(#)

4. Amanda Rodriguez says:

April 26th, 2013at 12:47 pm(#)

Looking to see if there are any clinics scheduled for the Tampa Bay area. Coaches and players.

Please advise. Thanks

Amanda

5. Roni Hupp says:

May 13th, 2013at 3:06 pm(#)

Hi Lea Ann, It’s Keri with a K’s mom. High school season is winding down and summer ball is just around the corner. I wanted to let you know Keri has just been selected to attend another high profile softball camp with NFCA. I want to say her confidence ever since last year when she met you at the National ID Program, and the time she spent at Maryland with you and your staff has given her the ability to go to these big events locally. Your recommendation also meant so much to her, and she saved it to add it to other important applications in the future. You have made a difference in her life, and for that I will always be grateful. Maybe we’ll see you at Ashland.

Much Thanks,

Roni

6. Ellis Woodruff says:

June 4th, 2013at 4:44 pm(#)

Coach Jarvis,

I want to thank you for the opportunity to attend the Player Development camp last week in OKC. I had such a great time, met a ton of new friends and learned so much about the mental part of the game. Thank you for taking the time to talk to me, and my mom, and letting us know what I need to work on. I’m going to continue to work hard and learn to be more agressive and more of a leader behind the plate. Thanks to you and all of your coaching staff for being awesome role models and examples of the kind of player I hope to become.

See you soon,