PLEASE NOTE: Players that are written up on the scouting blog were identified by our scouting staff based on the demonstration of notable tool(s) or skill(s). While we do not keep stats, we are watching for standout performers on the mound, at the plate, in the field and on the bases.
14U Participating Teams
Angels – Reynolds
- #7- Addie Reynolds- Defensively, Addie receives the ball well and stays low and athletic behind the plate. She blocks well from side to side. Offensively, Addie has good bat control and keeps her hands inside the ball well. She has opposite field power and works gap to gap.
- #13- Jaci Coleman- Defensively, Jaci covers ground well, backs up plays, and has smooth glove work.
- #0- Ba Rogers- Offensively, Ba has a strong base and will swing at the first pitch. She brings a good mindset and is aggressive at the plate.
- #11- Sydney Newberry- 3B/1B- Defensively, Sydney attacks the ball and has a nice back hand. She is not afraid to get dirty and fields bunt really well.
Angels – Hunter
- #0- Ashley Wilson- SS- Defensively, Ashley has a strong presence, fundamentally solid on defense, and has smooth glove work. Offensively, she has great box presence with a hard swing. Ashley has good knowledge of the strike zone and can be a force on the bases.
- #5- Maggie Hunter- OF- Defensively, Maggie is a good communicator and hustles on every play. Offensively, she has a great contact point, can drive the ball gap to gap, and extends through the zone well.
Carolina Comet – Black
- #10- Emily Allen- Defensively, Emily has vocal leadership and has good arm action. She bodies the ball up well behind the plate. Offensively, Emily is a solid contact hitter and gets her barrel to the ball well.
- #12- Madison Pinit- 1B/3B – Defensively, Madison displays good footwork and hustles to make the play. Offensively, she has great extension through the zone with a powerful swing to create gap to gap power.
- #9- Chloe Hardy- Defensively, Chloe is aggressive and hustles on every play. She has good knowledge of her position, has a good arm, and moves well side to side. Offensively, Chloe holds a strong presence in the box and has gap to gap power.
- #15- McKensie Arant- Defensively, McKensie receives the ball well behind the plate and has good arm action. Offensively, she has gap to gap power with homerun potential, and good extension through the zone.
- #5 Mallory Hardwick- 1B/2B- Defensively, Mallory is quick to her backhand side and communicates well with her team on defense.
Back to 14u Division | Back to Top
Carroll County Crush
- #12- Blythe Bates- Offensively, Blythe has a big stick and attacks the ball well. She makes hard contact and has an explosive swing.
- #24- Maddie Mashburn- Offensively, Maddie has impressive speed on the bases, gets a good jump, and has the awareness to slide around the tag.
- #15- Laken Maxwell- On the mound, Laken has great location and speed change with her change up. She keeps the ball down and holds a strong presence on the mound.
Dirt Dawgs Mizuno-Halliday
- #6- Madeline Jackson- Offensively, Madeline battles at the plate and has a great two strike approach. She stays inside the ball and is aggressive on the bases.
- #17 Aliyah Luke (30 on field)- Offensively, Aliyah holds an athletic presence and has a great first step out of the box. She had a great sacrifice bunt to help her team and has knowledge of where to place the ball. Defensively, Aliyah has a very good backhand glove work and has quick hands and feet. She attacks the ball and has great range side to side. Aliyah has the confidence of not to rush on a bobbled ball and has good double play footwork.
- #22- Megan Steinmeyer – RHP- On the mound, Megan holds good body control on the mound and is very supportive of her team. She displays a coachable attitude. Offensively, Megan has a nice swing and goes well with the pitch to opposite field.
Firecrackers – South GA
- #1- Brooklyn Hewitt- RF- Defensively, Brooklyn is fast on her feet and reads the ball well off the bat. Offensively, she is a lefty slapper that has good speed down the line and puts the ball in play well.
- #8- Dailey Bilenski- Offensively, Dailey is aggressive on the first pitch and swings hard through the zone. She has speed on the bases and is an aggressive baserunner.
- #10- Ashleigh Woods- C- Defensively, Ashleigh works hard for her pitcher and moves around the plate well. She has good arm action, receives the ball well, and is a great communicator. Offensively, Ashleigh works her hands well through the zone and swings the bat hard.
- #17- Ellie RE-Ann McCloy- 3B- Defensively, Ellie has quick hands and is aggressive with a solid arm. She got the lead runner out at second twice! Offensively, Ellie is patient in the box and battles well.
Future Prospects Pride
- #0- Tori Hughes- C- Defensively, Tori stays low behind the plate and receives the ball well. Offensively, she has a nice level swing through the zone and explodes off the bases.
- #27- Grayson Laney- Offensively, Grayson displays an effortless swing and stays on top of the ball. She has a controlled load, fast hands, and drives the ball gap to gap.
- #52- Caroline Capps- LHP- On the mound, Caroline works ahead in the count and stays ahead. She attacks the outside part of the plate, has really good movement on her backdoor curve and rise ball.
- #2- Jessica Jarret- Offensively, Jessica has a great contact point with gap to gap power. She has great extension and good speed on the bases.
- #10- Katy Sparkman- RHP – On the mound, Katy works ahead in the count and locates the ball well. She works hard and lets her defense make plays.
- #1- Zoe Adams-SS- Defensively, Zoe has quick reaction and a strong arm. She displays good footwork from side to side. Offensively, Zoe stays well balanced in the box and can put a bunt down for a hit. She gets a good jump on the bases and is lightening fast.
- #7- Bella Galloway- C- Defensively, Bella leads her defense well behind the plate and is always in the position to make a play. Offensively, she holds a good presence in the box, has a nice load, and tries to work opposite field.
- #16- Peyton Martin-3B – Defensively, Peyton crashes hard on the bunt and has the instinct and ability to field bunts with her hand.
Georiga Select – Herkhiser
- #0- Morgan Hall- Offensively, Morgan engages her lower half well and has power. She has efficient speed on the bases and a good presence at the plate.
- #4- Barth Faith- Offensively, Barth has good hard contact and efficient speed on the bases. She has the ability to slap with power and play small ball. Defensively, Barth has good presence and good pre pitch movement.
Germantown Red Devils
- #20- Kaci Fuller- Offensively, Kaci is aggressive at the plate and hits for power from the left side. She has quick hands and holds an athletic presence. Kaci hit a line drive triple and has great base running instincts.
- #1- Jaislyn Merendino- C- Defensively, Jaislyn moves well behind the plate and receives the ball well. She has a cannon for an arm.
- #12- Bailey Burns- Offensively, Bailey is a left handed slapper with great technique. She swings hard and is fast on her feet.
- #9- Kayla Beaver – RHP- On the mound, she works the corners really well and throws hard. She has tight spin and breaks late. Overall, she is a great team player and will be an even more elite pitcher as she improves with age.
- #14- Gabrielle Ray-3B/SS- Defensively, Gabrielle is agressive and has great hands. She is not afraid to get dirty and dive to make the play.
Jacksonville Select 02
- #0- Allison McMullen- Offensively, Allison has good extension through the ball
- #4- Jacey Boykin- On the mound, Jacey has good mechanics and displays mechanics to be a great pitcher. She fields her position well and is quick to jump on bunts. Offensively, Jacey has heads up base running and is fast on her feet.
- #4- Savannah Gora- Offensively, Savannah has a nice hard swing and battles well in the box. She has good knowledge in hitting and knows how to wait on a change up.
- #21- Hannah Payne- 3B- Defensively, Hannah has good pre pitch movement and stay low and aggressive. RHH- Offensively, She is aggressive in the box and swings hard through the zone. Hannah can hit opposite field well and has good base running.
- #55- Ashleigh Miles- RHP/3B- Defensively, Ashleigh fields her position well, her arm is strong and throws are accurate. Offensively, she is a strong kid with a lot of power. Ashleigh has the potential to drive in multiple runs per game.
- #75-Lindzie Owen- C- Defensively, Lindzie takes control behind the plate and does a good job of blocking the ball. Offensively, she is patient in the box and works up the middle well. She can swing and slap depending on the situation. Lindsey is a force on the bases and will run at any point.
16U Participating Teams
Angels – Wooten
- #15 – Cevena Wood- C – Defensively, Cevena does a good job of blocking the ball and working hard for her pitcher. She has quick feet behind the plate, receives the ball well, and has a quick transfer. Offensively, Cevena has a good approach at the plate, moves runners, and stays inside the ball.
- #18- Harlee Rewis- RHP- On the mound, Harlee keeps the hitters off balance with her change in speeds/movement. She also fields her position well.
- #20- Emily Barnard- CF/IF- Defensively, Emily has really good communication with her team and takes a good first step on balls off the bat. Offensively, she is a good contact hitter that stays inside the ball and works up the middle. She has excellent base running skills and is abel to read the ball to advance herself frequently.
- #7- Maddie Gorsuch- Defensively, Maddie is very athletic and brings intensity to the field in multiple positions. Offensively, she has good hand path to the ball and makes great contact. Maddie extends well through the zone and makes good reads on the bases to advance herself into scoring position.
- #10- Hayley Dickerson- On the mound, Hayley is effective at changing speeds and keeping her pitches off the white part of the plate. Defensively in the outfield, Hayley is just as good as she is on the mound. She is not afraid to get dirty and dive for a catch in the grass. Offensively, Hayley holds a strong presence, good pop at the plate, and can drive the ball gap to gap.
- #21- Courtney Cubbedge- 1B- Defensively, Courtney has smooth footwork and receives strong for her defense. Offensively, she has a good stick with the ability to drive the ball to the fence and score runs. Courtney has great battles at the plate with two strikes.
Cage – Brewton
- #8- Megan Cason- Defensively, Megan attacks the ball and has a quick transfer. She takes good angles to the ball at Shortstop. Offensively, Megan holds a good presence and is patient at the plate. She stays inside and drive the ball well to opposite field.
- #25- Bryce Peacock- Defensively, Bryce has good pre pitch movement and is ready on every pitch. Offensively, she stays inside the ball and works up the middle. Bryce has a smooth left handed swing. She is small, but explosive.
Cage – Palmer
- #2- McKenzie Price- Defensively, McKenzie moves quick behind the plate and blocks really well. She receives the ball well inside her body.
- #19- Megan Seeds-RHP- On the mound, Megan holds good command and wants to make plays. She has good spin on her pitches and works on the corners of the plate. Offensively, Megan stays balance, loads well, and squares up the ball nicely.
Derby City Crush
- #12- Katelynn Cox- Defensively, Katlelynn hustles on and off the field and has good arm action. Offensively, she is a strong kid who can drive the ball in the gap. Katelynn is aggressive and delivers when runners are on.
- #21- Kristen Klimesh- Defensively, Kristen is vocal in the outfield and is constantly moving. Offensively, she leads off and can play small ball or put it in the green. Kristen has good controlled footwork at the plate and is a smart baserunner with good instincts.
- #9- Anna Maiocco- SS/2B- Defensively, Anna has a good stature for a middle infielder and has good technique and fundamentals. She has good arm action, accurate throws and moves well side to side. Offensively, Anna has a strong load and has speed on the bases.
- #13- Brittany Ernst- 2B- Defensively, Brittany has good range and has good communication and leadership with her team. She has a quick transfer, good release and a strong arm. Offensively, Brittany has a controlled load with a compact/short swing. She attacks the ball and stays balance throughout.
- #15- Paige Oldham- SS- Defensively, Paige has quick feet and fields the ball out in front with good arm action. Offensively, Paige is a left handed hitter with a nice load and strong presence at the plate. She has good whip in her swing and creates a lot of pop on the ball, makes it look effortless.
Easton Elite Speed 99
- #11- Libba Muzi- Defensively, Libba takes good angles to the ball in the outfield, and has good awareness of where the ball needs to be thrown at all times when hit to her. She has good arm action. Offensively, Libba has good base running, knows situational hitting and will put the bunt down well to sacrifice herself.
- #22- Katrina Herring- Defensively, Katrina has great reaction to the ball off the bat. She is very instinctive and has smooth glove work. Offensively, Katrina has a nice load and stays hard against her front side. She has a compact swing and stays inside the ball well.
Florida Elite 16
- #4- Josie Hall- OF- Defensively, Josie takes good routes to the ball and cuts it off. She has the knowledge of where to throw before its hit to her and uses her momentum to make a strong throw. Offensively, Josie slaps from the left side and works well opposite field. She has efficient speed on the bases, and is always checking the opposing defense.
- #13- Michaela Edenfield- Defensively, Michaela is an excellent communicator and leads her team well. She has a great arm and hustles on every play. Offensively, Michaela has great takes in the box and swings hard through the zone. She has an impressive swing and fast hands to the ball. Overall, Michaela is a great teammate and displays leadership.
- #22- Camryn Brazile- RHP- Camryn holds good command on the mound and is not afraid to go in on a hitters hands. She works both sides of the plate and hits her correct location. Carmen has sneaky speed that gets on batters quick.
- #56- Danielle Stark- Defensively, Danielle holds a good presence on the field and uses good footwork. She works well through the middle of the field, plays through the ball, and has a strong arm. Offensively, she makes consistent contact, drives the ball, and gets around the bases quick.
- #2- Courtney Savignano- 3B- Defensively, Courtney is a great communicator on the field and has good arm action. She is an aggressive defender that likes to make plays, and has a good wing span.
- #6-Kaitlin Kitchens- CF- Defensively, Kaitlin is solid and constantly moving and backing up plays. She gets to the ball quickly and has good arm action. Offensively, Kaitlin has a nice swing and extends through the zone well. She has a great eye at the plate and aggressive on the base paths. Kaitlin’s speed is a threat to opponents.
Lady Tigers – Ruth
- #2- Hailey Luckman- Offensively, Hailey is a spark plug on the base path and keeps the defense on her toes with her approach and great leadoffs. She makes great reads on the ball and isn’t scared to take an extra base.
- #15- Jessica Benckert- Defensively, Jessica has good hands as shortstop and moves through the ball well. Offensively, she has good pop and can drive the ball opposite field. Jessica works the count in the box and is aggressive on the bases.
Lady Tigers Futures
- #2-Kendall Osbourne- Offensively, Kendall had qualities at bats and works well up the middle. She has the ability to battle until she gets her pitch. Kendall has good hitting mechanics and has gap to gap power. She takes good lead on the bases and makes the defense nervous.
- #22 Rosalyn McRae-1B- Defensively, Rosalyn has a strong glove at first base and hustles on and off the field. She moves well at her position and is vocal to her teammates. Offensively, Rosalyn keeps her hands inside the ball well, drives through with good extension, and displays power potential gap to gap.
- #2- Kendall Osbourne- RHP- On the mound, Kendall is a competitor and has command. She doesn’t get startled and goes right at the hitters. Kendall displays good spin and speed. Offensively, she has good at bats, swings hard through the zone with good extension, and quick on the base paths.
- #9- Shelby Daniel-SS – Defensively, Shleby has good mechanics at her position and good arm action. Offensively, Shelby is a switch hitter. She bunts and slaps well from the left side.
- #10- Hannah Karcher- RHP- On the mound, Hannah displays good presence and hard work. Offensively, she has nice solid contact with line drive power. She has a good, hard swing through the zone.
Team Tampa Orange
- #2- Riley Apple- Offensively, Riley she slaps from the left side and is a hard out. She can play small ball well and gets down the line fast. Defensively, Riley has good instincts on the field with quick hands and feet. Overall, she displays great hustle and effort.
- #15- Kasey Fultz- Defensively, Kasey has a good stature at first base and moves well. On the mound, she displays good movement and produces ground balls. Offensively, Kasey she swings the bat hard through the zone and has the potential to develop into a powerful hitter.
- #24- Savannah Klinger- Defensively, Savannah is a utility athlete and a good athlete. She has the arm strength to hose someone out at the plate in the outfield. Savannah also has the ability to take command and control behind the plate. Offensively, she has a good approach at the plate, smooth swing, and extension.
TPS Thunder 2000
#6 Mackenzie Michels- LHP- On the mound, she keeps the ball low in the zone and produces ground balls for her defense. She makes sure to command and control every at bat. Offensively, Mackenzie hits from the left side and has a controlled load. She has fast hands to the ball, engages her lower half, and has good extension through the zone.
- #21- Taylor Longo- Offensively, Taylor has a short, compact swing and good bat control. She has gap to gap power with a level swing.
Virginia Unity 16u
- #8 Lauren Richardson- Defensively, Lauren has a great arm behind the plate and proves to be a vocal leader for her team. Offensively, she is fierce in the box with an athletic stance. Lauren has knowledge of the strike zone, her swing is smooth and displays decent power.
- #9 Amanda Curbeira- Offensively, Amanda is an athletic kid with pop at the plate and can hit to all fields. She reads the ball well on the bases, is a smart base runner, and always looking to advance to keep the opposing defense on their toes. Amanda has a good arm on defense and displays good effort all around. On the mound, she drives off the mound well and attacks the zone with good movement.
- #28 Morgan Bettinger- CF- Defensively, Morgan makes great decisions when she gets the ball. She is smart, has good game awareness, and doesnt give an extra base on an errant throw. Offensively, Morgan holds a strong presence at the plate. She focuses on the middle of the field and engages her lower half well.
Wagner’s Gold – Oakes
- #1- Chelsea Harris- C – Defensively, Chelsea works low behind the plate and does a good job of helping out her pitcher. She stick and receives the ball well. Offensively, Chelsea has a good approach at the plate and is a good contact hitter.
- #21- Marla Lavado-1B- Defensively, Marla has good field awareness, has good footwork to the bag, and receives the ball well. Offensively, she has a big bat and swing through the zone with very good extension. She is a power hitter thats looks for a pitch early in the count to drive to the gap.
18U A Participating Teams
- #40 – Lizzie Schubert- SS – Defensively, Lizzie has good range and smooth glove work. Offensively, she has a good eye for the strike zone, has a powerful swing, and hit a HR over center field fence.
- #15- Kathryn Carter-RHP- Velo: 60,60,55,59- On the mound, Kathryn does a good job of mixing her pitches in, out and up in the zone. She has great command on the rubber, tight spin, and good speed.
- #24- Sheala Brown-RHP- Velo: 54,55,51- On the mound, Sheala fields her position well, displays good hustle, and has tight spin on her pitches.
- #22- Amber Cason- Offensively, Amber has great presence and approach in the box and has nice, controlled takes. She has a nice, hard swing through the zone. Defensively, Amber has good range and good arm action.
Central Florida Prime
- #16- Ashlee Zientek- RHP- Velo: RB 54- On the mound, Ashlee has good movement on her curve ball. Offensively, she goes with the outside pitch well to opposite field.
- #1- Devan Dickson- LF- Defensively, Devan covers ground well and has good arm action. Offensively, she has a great swing with line drive power. Dean has great extension and is aggressive on the base paths.
- #14- Sydney Fugate- 1B- Defensively, she has good communication with her team on the field, has good footwork, and good stretches at first. Offensively, Sydney can hit to opposite field well with line drive power. She has a powerful swing, good extension and displays homerun potential.
- #6- Aniyah Black-RHP- Velo: 53- On the mound, Aniyah moves her pitches well in and out and has a great curve ball.
- #12- Bailey Spires-RHP- Velo: RB 55/ SB 54- On the mound, Bailey throws a great screw ball with tight spin. She also works the corners and goes up and down in the zone well. Bailey is a leader and talks to her team well when she’s on the mound.
- #9-Haley Whitley-SS- Defensively, Haley has a great arm and covers a lot of ground side to side. She is a smart kid, vocal on defense, and plays the backhand well.
- #6- Katelyn Dyson- CF- Defensively, Katelyn reads the ball well off the bat and has a great drop step. She is a play maker, while diving over CF fence to try and rob a homerun. Offensively, Katelyn has a good eye for the strike zone and has line drive power.
- #22- Gabbie Friscia- C- Defensively, Gabbie has a good arm and receives the ball well behind the plate. She works hard for her pitcher and hustles. Offensively, she makes things happen, has quick hands and is aggressive on the base path.
Lake County Tigers – Navy
- #8- Ariel Kirkpatric- 2017 RHP- Velos: 55/ RB 58/ 56 – On the mound, she holds good command and composure. She is smart enough to shake off pitches and fields her position well. Ariel’s curve on both sides of the plate work well.
- #42- Victoria Rodebaugh- Defensively, Victoria is engaged in the game every play, hustles and has good range from side to side.
Lake County Tigers – Orange
- #7- Peggy Lou Rochay- C – Behind the plate, Peggy stays low in her set up, has great blocking, and leads her team with communication. Offensively, she is a good contact hitter with line drive power.
- #26- Lexie Murry (Roster Addition)- Defensviely, she is smart and has good game knowledge. Offensively, Lexie has a great bat and displays line drive power. She has nice swing mechanics and extends through the zone well.
North FL Elite
- #50- Daisy Beam- RHP- On the mound, Daisy hides her pitches well and commands the mound with all pitches. She is able to successfully locate her curve ball in and out with good movement.
- #11- Destinee Heard- Defensively, Destinee is aggressive and wants the ball. She is a play maker and not afraid to get dirty. Destiny has the arm strength to throw someone out on her knees from the 5/6 hole after diving.
- #12- Jessica Hays- C- Behind the plate, Jessica has the ability to throw from her knees and has good arm action. She communicates well with her pitcher and will pick off at first. Jessica has an athletic build and receives the ball well.
- #8- Alexandra Rivera- RHP- On the mound, Alexandra is consistent with hitting her spots. She has tight spin on her pitches and fields her position well.
- #21- Celeste Garabedian- Offensively, Celeste has good power with the ability to stay through the ball and hit it where its pitched.
Premier Fastpitch – Sullins
- #1-Brittany Huth- 2B- Defensively, Brittany has good lateral movement and backs up on the play. Offensively, she has line drive power, aggressive mindset and fast on the bases.
- #12- Holly Berkley- 3B- Defensively, Holly has good movement on bunts, good arm action, and has great communication with her team on the field. Offensively, she has a strong presence in the box and displays gap to gap power with homerun potential.
- #15- Charlie Smith- RHP – On the mound, Charlie’s has a great go to curve ball with good velocity and movement. She works the corners of the plate well. Offensively, Charlie is aggressive early in the count and has a powerful swing through the zone.
- #5- Taylor Waits-CF- Defensively, Taylor makes a good break on balls off the bat and covers a lot of ground. Offensively, she takes good cuts and is smart on the base path.
- #12- Holly Berkley- Defensively, she has good arm action at third base. Overall, Holly is an enthusiastic player and very supportive of her teammates. She commands the field and displays passion for the game and her teammates.
- #17- Greyson Way-RHP- On the mound, Greyson has tight spin on her pitches with a quick/sharp follow through, especially on the curve ball. Offensively, she does a good job of taking her barrel to the ball with solid line drive power.
- #22- Nalee Jacobs- RHP – On the mound, Nalee is a spin pitcher with good movement and keeps hitters off balance well. She doesnt over throw and knows how to get outs. Offensively, Nalee has a nice, controlled load and stays inside the ball. She has a nice level swing and engages her lower half well.
- #9- Ragen Liles – 3B- Defensively, Ragen moves athletically and attacks bunts well. She knows the situations on the field, has quick feet and a quick release. Offensively, she has a good load and has knowledge of situational hitting.
- #1- Kirsten Casper- Offensively, Kirsten leads her team off well and battles deep in the count to see pitches. When she gets on the base paths, she is aggressive and will to take extra bases on the opponents defense.
- #6- Tiffany Price- SS- Offensively, Tiffany displays good power and quick bat speed. She is smart on the bases and has knowledge of the game.
- #3 Kaylin Rhone-3B – Defensively, Kaylin has a nice athletic fielding position, has quick feet, and attack the ball well. Offensively, she slaps from the left side with great footwork. Kaylin places the ball well and uses her speed.
#11- Denali Briones- RHP – On the mound, Denali attacks hitters with good command. She throws hard with good spin and her rise ball jumps well. Offensively, Denali is a lefty slapper with a good approach. She doesn’t get rushed in the box and makes good adjustments.
- #13- Samantha Velvez- C- Defensively, Samantha has good arm action, uses her chest and gets over the ball nice on blocks, and snaps it well to first. Offensively, she has good hand path to the ball and engages her lower half well. Samantha has a good load and strong hands.
USSSA GA Pride Elite (Walker)
- #12- Miranda Hopper- C – Defensively, Miranda has a strong set up behind the plate and blocks well for her pitcher. She receives the ball well and communicates well with her pitcher and her coaching staff. Overall, Miranda is a strong player and a great teammate
- #22- Ashleigh Williams- Offensively, Ashleigh has quick hands to the ball and slaps from the left side. She can soft slap and power slap and is fast down the line. Ashleigh reads the ball off the bat well and is fast on the base path.
Windermere Wildfire Golden
- #2- Kalie Romig- Offensively, on the left side of the plate she holds line drive power with the ability to soft slap and bunt for hits. She is fast on her feet and aggressive on the base path.
- #4- Samantha Moore- Defensively, Samantha has good range, hustles every play, and has smooth glove work. Offensively, she has a good eye for the strike zone and holds gap to gap power. Samantha is an aggressive and smart baserunner.
- #13- Katlyn McCue- RHP- On the mound, Katlyn takes command and fields her position well. She has great spin, very accurate, and is a strikeout threat.
18U Gold Participating Teams
- #7- Karli Williams- Defensively, Karli has good communication with her team on the field. Offensively, she is a solid contact hitter with an aggressive mindset.
- #8 – Tristan Herndon- 1B/OF- Defensively, Tristan talks to her team and covers a lot of ground. She is a great athlete and fields the backhand well.
- #9 Anna Lonchar- Offensively, Anna is tall/atheltic and has a smooth swing with gap to gap power. She has good extension through the zone
- #16- LHP- Curve ball is her go to and she has good velocity with her pitches. She works ahead with good spin and movement. Offensively, she has line drive power and good bat control.
- #42- Cheyenne Duke- RHP- On the mound, Cheyenne displays good spin and movement on her pitches and kept hitters off balance with her change in speeds and good change up. She has good movement and goes to her screw ball.
- #21- Alize Joya- C- Defensively, Alize moves well and takes command, leads her defense from behind the plate. She receives the ball and stayed low throughout. Alize works hard for her pitcher and blocks the ball very well.
- #9- Baleigh Lunsford- RHP- Velo: 53,52 – On the mound, Baleigh has good command and works outside well. She has good spin and movement on her pitches.
- #2 Morgan Hendrix- RHP – Velo: 62 Change: 52 – On the mound, Morgan has great composure, tight spin and works hard in all sections of the zone. She has a great attitude and best pitches are curve and screw.
- #4 Brianna Price- C- Defensively, Brianna pops quick from behind the plate. Offensively, she has strong barrel control at contact and has line driver power to the gaps.
- #22- Delanie Chestnut- Defensively, Delanie holds an athletic presence and has great defensive mechanics.
- #2- Daija Irizarry- RHP- Velo: 53-63- On the mound, Daija has a quick delivery with good leg drive. She has tight spin and movement on her curve/rise, sharp.