PLEASE NOTE: Players that are written up on the scouting blog were identified by our scouting staff based on the demonstration of notable tool(s) or skill(s). While we do not keep stats, we are watching for standout performers on the mound, at the plate, in the field and on the bases.
14U A Participating Teams
|3D Texas||Team Texas||Texas Impact Gold – Mata|
|FTW Wolfpack Elite||Texas Bombers HTX – Graham||Texas Slam|
- #13 Delaney Boley- 3B/C- Defensively, Delaney is a vocal leader in the infield and is a play maker at third base. Overall, She carries herself with confidence and is athletic with everything she does.
- #66 Carter Page- RHP/1B- Offensively, Carter displays power at the plate with gap to gap power and has a good eye for the zone. On the mound, Carter came in for a few innings and did her job well. She stays consistent and trusted her defense to make plays
FTW Wolfpack Elite
- #1- Jourdan Jacobs- CF/2B- Defensively, Jourdan is aggressive to the ball in the outfield and has a strong arm. She has good body control and carries herself like an athlete. Jourdan has good fundamental fielding and uses her momentum well with her throws. Offensively, Jourdan bats in the four hole and has a good eye at the plate. She goes to the plate with an aggressive mindset and attacks anything in the zone. Jourdan is also explosive out of the box and down the line.
- #10- Lacey Gibson- 1B/OF- Defensively, Lacey gives her defense a big target at first base and receives the ball well from all angles. She has a strong build and picks the ball well when needed.
- #11 Wendy Baeza- RHP/1B- Offensively, Wendy has a good strong presence at the plate and goes with the outside pitch well. She displays good hustle down the line
Texas Bombers HTX Graham
- #1 Kiren Diaz- SS/RHP- Offensively, Kiren has great box presence and carries great mannerisms on the field. She is aggressive in the box and is always ready to take the next base. She has great jumps and reads the ball well, leading to a few stolen bases in game play.
- #12- Emma Humplik- C/RF- Behind the plate, Emma receives the ball well and works hard for her pitcher. She has good mechanics and technique in all aspects of catching. Pop time: 2:00
- #99- Addison Lehew- LHP/1B- On the mound, Addison has good command and carries a strong presence. She keeps the hitters off balance well with her nice lefty movement. Offensively, Addison is athletic, smooth, and has good calm/balance at the plate.
Back to 14u A Division | Back to Top
Texas Impact Gold – Mata
- #10 Janaiya Thomas 3B/SS- Defensively, Janaiya has good pre pitch movement at third base and is quick to the ball at all angles. She carries herself with athleticism and hustles to balls in foul territory.
- #21 Ashtyn Alvarez- 3B- Offensively, Ashtyn displays gap to gap power at the plate with consistent hard contact.
16U A Participating Teams
-NO ROSTER SUBMITTED
- #19 – RHP – Tall, athletic player with a good array of pitches. She does a good job of locating the ball on both sides of the plate and challenging the hitters. She is consistent around the strike zone and pitches to contact.
- #45 – 3B – Good range side to side, does a good job playing the hot corner and keeping the ball in front of her. She makes strong and accurate throws across the diamond. Offensively, she is a strong hitter. On the bases she gets strong, aggressive leads and challenges the catchers.
Aces Express 02
-NO ROSTER SUBMITTED
- #3- Brooke Tanner- 2020- Offensively, Brooke has a good eye at the plate and stays inside the ball well. She makes hard contact and displays power to the fence.
- #10- Mia Scott- 2021- At the plate, Mia keeps her hands inside the ball with a strong top hand. She stays aware on the bases with good jumps and reads on the ball.
Aces Express Futures
-NO ROSTER SUBMITTED
- Parker- Offensively, Parker is a great hitter and smooth player. She stays low and explodes through the zone well. Parker is patient/calm at the plate until she find her pitch.
- Chaverria- RHP- Velo: 59-60 Rise: 53,51- She has good movement on all pitches and shows a good mix of pitches and speeds to keep hitters off balance in the box.
- #13- Lauren Fidelak- C/OF – Athletic player that moves well behind the plate. Good receiver, with mobility side to side. Lauren has a strong arm and does a good job of controlling the running game.
- #33- Alexis Dennis – 1B/RHP – On the mound, she has above average velocity with a challenging change up. She does a good job changing speeds and locating the ball on both sides of the plate.
- #5 – McKenna Delill – C/OF – Behind the plate, McKenna receives the ball well and does a good job framing side to side. She has a strong arm and makes accurate throws to all bases.
- #8 – Julia Sulak – 1B/OF – Offensively, Julia has good, quality at bats. She does a good job of letting the ball travel deep in the zone and hitting to all fields.
- #15- Karsyn Russell- RHP/1B- On the mound, Karsyn locates her pitches to the correct spot and spins the ball well to keep the hitters off balance. She has a wicked change up to add in to mix the speeds. Offensively, Karsyn has good game knowledge and does a good job at situational hitting.
- #5- Darian Dutcher- SS/CF- Defesnively, Darian moves well at her position and shows a quick release with her throw. Offensively, she brings an aggressive mindset to the plate and attacks the zone. Darian stays inside the ball well and will hit for extra base hits.
- #3- Ariana Saenz- C/3B- Defensively, Ariana blocked and received the ball well behind the plate. She used her arm to pick runners off and kept them on their toes.
- #8- Taylor Roman- 3B/1B- Defensively, Taylor has a strong arm and gets the lead runner whenever possible. She is a vocal leader in the infield for her team. Offensively, Taylor is a powerful hitter with gap to gap power.
- #15- Jolie Duong- RHP- Offensively, Jolie brings an aggressive mind set to the plate and has quick hands to the ball. She engages her lower half well, stays inside the ball and hits for home run power.
Katy Cruisers Gold
- #18 – Brianna Diaz – C/LF – Defensively, she does a good job of protecting the ball and keeping it in front of her. Brianna is a hard worker and moves well side to side framing for her pitcher. Consistently a 2.0 pop time to 2nd base.
- #9 Sydney Runnels- Defensively, Sydney has good pre pitch movement and moves well in all directions. She shows fluid movements and plays through the ball well. Offensively, Sydney is a line drive hitter and stays under control well at the plate. She displays patience and come through for her team with runners on. Sydney is aggressive on the base paths and makes the defense nervous with her aggression and the ability to take extra bases.
- #14 Alyssa Stanley- LHP/1B- On the mound, Alyssa keeps her pitches in the mid to high 50s and keeps the hitters off balance with a mix of pitches. She shows good command on the mound and high confidence. Offensively, Alyssa has great bat speed, stays inside the ball, and extends through the zone well. She displays great power and drives the ball to the gap with runners on.
Southern Force TX
- #6 Nicole Goggin- SS/2B- Offensively, Nicole has a nice, smooth inside swing and works well up the middle. She is aggressive on the bases and is never satisfied with one base.
- #18 Faith Hernandez- 3B/RHP- Velo: 52, 53- Change: 42- Along with her pitching, Faith is very quick on the bases and has good instincts for the game.
Spring Stampede 2000
- #25 Melissa Martinez- RHP/1F- Velo: 52,53/ Change up: 47- On the mound, Melissa has good mound presence and keep the pitches low to trust her defense. She has good movement on her pitches and shows a good mix with her rise and change.
- #42 Gabrielle Vasquez- OF/2B- Offensively, Gabrielle is consistent at the plate with hard contact on good pitches. She displays good presence, mindset in the box and sprays the ball the all fields. Defensively, Gabrielle is a solid center fielder with quick feet. She reads the ball well off the bat and takes good angles to track the ball down.
- #5 Mercedes Trevino- 3B/1B- Offensively, Mercedes stays inside the ball well and has the ability to hit the ball where it is pitched. She is a spray hitter with gap to gap power.
- #21 – Annie Alvarado – OF/1B/RHP – In the circle, she uses a drop, curve, change combination to attack the hitters. She does a good job of mixing pitches and locating the ball on both sides of the plate. Annie also fields her position well.
- #29 – Abbie Alvarado – C/3B – Good receiver behind the plate. Frames the ball well for her pitcher. She has a strong arm and a quick release when throwing to bases.
Texas Arsenal Futures
- #3- Brianna Luna- CF/SS- Offensively, Brianna stays inside the ball well and drove in two runners with bases loaded. She delivers when needed at the plate.
- #6- Ashley Gonzales- RHP/OF- Offensively, Ashley has a strong top hand with good hips/hands coordination.
- #12 Desiree Cardenas- CF/1B- Offensively, Desiree displays power to all fields and stays inside the ball. She makes consistent hard contact and has good speed on the base paths.
- #21 Lorrie Marder- C- Behind the plate, Lorrie hustles to every play at 1st base for the back up and work hard for her pitcher. She displays great attitude and effort on the field. Lorrie also displays team leadership overall with being vocal to her teammates, and also in just the way she plays the game.
Texas Elite Plaxco
- #33 Leilani Navarrette- OF/3B- Offensively, Leilani displays good situational hitting at the plate. She takes pitchers deep in the count and continues to foul off pitches until she sees one she can drive.
Texas Glory Adkins – Fox
- #11 Gabrielle Leggington- CF- Defensively, Gabrielle moves well to the gaps and takes a good first step read to the ball. She backs up plays to her left and right and hustles to get in position for back ups. Offensively, Gabrielle handles herself with confidence and has a calm mindset at the plate. She has a good eye for the zone and what she’s looking for in the box.
Texas Premier Futures
- #7- Nicole Vasicek- RHP/1B- Offensively, Nicole will go deep in the count until she gets a pitch to hit. She displays solid at bats and fought off multiple pitches to deliver a line drive hit for her team.
- #99- Lauryn Best- C/3B- Defensively, Lauryn displays a good, strong arm behind the plate. She is accurate and on spot with all of her throw down and steal attempts. Lauryn keeps the opposing runners on their toes. Offensively, Lauryn has a big bat at the plate and produces HR power with runners on. She hit a grand slam and a double off the wall during game play. Lauryn is consistent with her power and gets things done when its her turn in the box.
- #4 – Addison Jacobs – CF – Offensively, Addison makes solid, consistent contact each at bat. She works to all fields and has quality at bats.
- #10 – Laney Searcy – C/3B – Behind the plate, she does a good job of protecting the ball and keeping it in front of her at all times. Aggressive mindset behind the plate, quick pick off throws to first base.
- #11 – Katie Hartwell – LHP/1B – In the circle, Katie has a good curve that breaks hard on the hands of right handed hitters and away from left handed hitters. She has good composure throughout the game, controls the tempo well. Offensively, she is a solid hitter and works to hit the ball to the grass each time.
Texas Strike Force Elite
- #42- Ciara Victor- OF/RHP- On the mound, Ciara throws an array of pitches to keep the hitters off balance. She likes mixing curve, rises, and change ups. She throws them all with consistency and mixes speeds well. Offensively, Ciara displays good mechanics and knowledge of what she needs to do at the plate.
Texas Strike Force Payne
- #7 Kendall Daniel- RHP/IF- On the mound, Kendall has a lot of movement on her curve ball and shows good command on the mound. She throws her rise for her go to pitch and puts some speed on her pitches as well. Kendall has a strong appearance.
- #18 Alyssa Delome- 2B/OF- Defensively, Alyssa plays her position with ease at second base. She holds an athletic appearance and moves well side to side. Alyssa is smooth and fluid with her movements and displays good speed on the bases.
- #99- Fatima Aranda- SS/2B- Defensively, Fatima shows awesome body control at her position. She covers her position and has excellence range at all angles. Fatima is a brick wall and lets nothing past her. She has a strong, accurate arm and displays leadership by just the way she plays the game.
- #8 Crystal Raun- RHP/OF- Velo: 54-56 Curve: 52- Crystal has good size on the mound and displays good movement and command in the circle.
- #42 Savannah Garza- 2B/OF- Offensively, Savannah is a solid hitter at the plate that displays consistent hard contact with gap to gap power.
- #6- Samantha Salas- OF/1B- Defensively, Samantha looks like a natural athlete at her position and reads the ball off the bat well at all angles. Offensively, She has a nice natural lefty swing and goes opposite field well. Samantha runs the bases correctly and is smart on the base paths.
18U A Participating Teams
|Bay Area Blitz||Kingwood Park Texas Heat||Texas Ravens|
|Breakaway Speed||Sugar Land Stealth 02||Xtreme Heat 18|
|Firecrackers CTX 18u|
Bay Area Blitz
- #99 – Grace Garza – C/3B – Offensively, she has sound mechanics, works to hit the ball back up the middle, activates her lower half, and understands barrel awareness. She is a consistent line drive hitter.
-NO ROSTER SUBMITTED
- #17 – Colby Heno – P – In the circle, she hits her spots well and has above average movement side to side. Offensively, she has good pop to all fields and a strong, aggressive mindset at the plate.
- #22 – C – Offensively, she has good power to all fields and a selective eye at the plate. Behind the plate, she has a strong arm with a 1.9 pop time.
Firecrackers CTX 18u
- #7- Emily Womble- RHP/3B- Defensively, Emily is vocal and communicates well in the outfield. She has good game awareness and knows what she needs to do to get the job done. Offensively, Emily makes hard contact with gap to gap power.
- #8- Amber Loehr- RHP/1B- Offensively, Amber shows an athletic presence in the box and bring a good mind set to the plate. She is aggressive with anything in the zone and makes hard contact consistently. Amber is good and smart on the base paths.
Kingwood Park Texas Heat
- #11 – Jessica Husband – LF/OF – Offensively, she is a disiplined hitter. She is selective at the plate and sees the ball well. She is a left handed hitter that has the ability to spray the field.
- #12 – Baylee Rouse – C/OF – Solid receiver behind the plate, blocks well and protects the ball. She has a strong arm with a lot of life to her throws and does a good job controlling the running game. Offensively, she has quick hands through the zone, gets the barrel out in front of her body, and consistently makes solid contact.
- #15 – Amanda Timmerman – RHP/IF – Smart player with a plan at the plate. She has quick hands through the zone and consistently makes solid contact with the ball.
- #18 – Alyssa Forrester – 3B/1B – Aggressive midset at the plate with a big and powerful swing. Consistent hitter and works to spray the field.
- #44 – Jessica Wood – RHP/1B – In the circle, she does a good job of keeping her pitches low in the zone. Jessica explodes off the mound with solid push and leg drive. Offensively, she is a solid hitter that works to hit the ball back up with middle and make consistent contact.
Sugar Land Stealth 02
- #72- Jacquelyn Jessup- Defensively, Jacquelyn has good fundamentals at third base with a strong, accurate arm. She is a vocal leader in the infield for her team.
- #9- Mata- Offensively, She bats in the 2 hole and slaps from the left side. She has a great eye at the plate and good instincts as a hitter. Mata has good barrel control, game knowledge, and places the ball well.
- #47- Jordan McDonald- RHP/1B- On the mound, Jordan has a good, strong presence and uses her leg well. She has a good late breaking curve ball. Jordan also has good fundamentals at third base with a good, accurate arm.
Xtreme Heat 18
- #7- Kendall Daniel- RHP/IF- On the mound, Kendall has a lot of movement on her curveball and her rise is her go to pitch. She has good speed on her pitches and will only continue to get better based on her age. Kendall is a stand out player.
- #18 Alyssa Delome- 2B- Defensively, Alyssa plays with ease at her position and moves very smooth and fluid. On the bases, she has good speed and knowledge of what she needs to do to take the next base.
18U GOLD Participating Teams
|Aces Express Gold||Louisiana Freedom||Sugar Land Stealth|
|Gulf Coast Bombers||NO Nightmares||Team TFS 18u – Van Brunt|
|Hurdt Softball U||SETX Firecrackers||Texas Premier Gold|
|Lethal Weapon||Sudden Impact Gold||Texas Sting Gold|
Aces Express Gold
-NO ROSTER SUBMITTED
- #21- On the mound, She shows good command and movement on her pitches, especially her curve ball. Offensively, She makes consistent hard contact and displays an aggressive mindset.
- #11- C- Pop: 1.75- Defensively, She has solid mechanics behind the plate, receives the ball with sure hands, and keeps runners held on the bases. Offensively, She stays inside the ball and hits to all fields.
- #8- SS/3B- Athletic in all that she does, even in warm ups. She has a strong arm with smooth, sure glove work. Offensively, She leads off well from the left side.
Gulf Coast Bombers
- #12 Ashleigh Miller- CF/SS- Defensively, Ashleigh takes good angles to the ball and backs up when she’s supposed to. She will make diving catches and and displays quick, efficient feet in all directions. At shortstop, She displays vocal leadership and has good range. Offensively, she stays inside the ball well and shows consistency at the plate. Ashleigh is aggressive on the base paths and comes off hard every time to displays a threat on the opposing defense.
- #44 Lauren Meyers- RHP/3B- On the mounds, Lauren does a good job of hitting the corners and trusting her defense. She displays good movement and a mix of pitches to keep the hitters off balance.
Hurdt Softball U
- #7 Kayla Kerr -RHP/1B- Offensively, Kayla has a good eye at the plate and displays good speed on the bases. Overall, Kayla is an agressive player that knows what it takes to get the job done.
- #3 Brooklyn Banderas- CF- Defensively, Brooklyn takes a good first step and reads the bat off the bat well. She takes good angles to the ball and moves quick to the gaps. Brooklyn has a quick transition and gets the ball in quick to her target.
- #34- Cecily Macias- 3B- Defensively, Cecily moves her feet effectively and gets to bunts quick. She has good smooth hands and good reaction time on hard hit balls.
- #10 Hannah Garcia- RHP/2B- On the mound, Hannah hits her spots well and produces ground balls for her defense. She gets out of tough innings and has a good mentality on the mound. Offensively, Hannah swings aggressively through the zone and gets done the line well.
- #33 Abi Cole- IF/C- Defensively, Abi has good, smooth hands and plays through the ball well. She has a strong, accurate arm and moves well at all angles. Also, Abi displays good speed and smarts on the base paths.
- #5 Natalie Hester- 2B/OF- Offensively, Natalie kept her hands inside the ball well and displays gap to gap power.
- #25 Peyton Picou- RHP/1B- On the mound, Peyton holds good command and locates well on the corners. She has good speed and keeps the hitters off balance.
- #25 Gabrielle Chacon- 3B- Defensively, Gabrielle is athletic and has good reaction at third base. She stops hard ground ball in all directions and takes her time to replace her feet and make a strong, accurate throw. Also, Gabrielle has good game awareness and will get the lead out whenever possible.
- #37 Ashley Elliot- OF- Defensively, Ashley has a strong arm and good mechanics/footwork in the outfield. She works behind the ball well and makes a strong, accurate throw to her target. Ashley is aware when runners are tagging up and will make an on-line throw for the out.
- #23 Perci Gallegos- Defensively, Perci has a strong arm across the field and has great field/game awareness. She is very vocal to her teammates on the infield and a smart player.
Sudden Impact Gold
- #13-Dionne Rain- SS/OF- Offensively, Dionne has a good eye at the plate and waits on her pitch to drive. She has above average speed and has gap to gap power. Dionne runs the bases well and can score from first base. Defensively, Dionne reacts well to the ball off the bat and takes good angles from first step.
- #20- Katelyn Francis- C/3B- Behind the plate, Katelyn moves well at all angles and is quick on her feet. She receives the ball well and works hard for her pitcher. Offensively, Katelyn has very good power at the plate and holds a strong presence in the box.
Sugar Land Stealth
- #5 Eliza Eberhard- SS/1B- Defensively, Eliza has good pre pitch movement and approaches the ball well and controlled. She has good, smooth hands and keep her feet moving through the ball. Eliza also has a gun for an arm at all angles on the field. Offensively, she brings an aggressive mindset to the plate and runs the bases very smart. She displays gap to gap and homerun power consistently at the plate.
- #24 Maddie Wolken- Behind the plate, Maddie revives the ball well and works hard for her pitcher. She displays good blocking skills and technique. Offensively, she shows a good mindset and power to all fields at the plate.
Team TFS 18u Van Brunt
- #9 McKenzie Schneider- SS/C- Defensively, McKenzie goes full force at all times and displays great effort on the field. She is not afraid to dive for balls out of her reach, moves to balls well at all angles, and also has a strong arm across the field. Offensively, McKenzie has a nice swing and stays inside the ball well.
- #8 Emily Collins- Behind the plate, Emily receives the ball well and displays a strong arm to her target. On the base path, she is a smart baserunner and reads the ball well. Emily also displays good power to the left side of the field.
- #77 Natalie Hofmann- 3B/1B- Defensively, Natalie moves well to the ball in all directions and is very vocal on the field with her teammates.
Texas Premier Gold
- #2 Haley Popelka- RHP/3B- On the mound, Haley keeps the ball on the corners and displays good spin on many pitches. She has a good change up to mix speeds on the hitters and moves the ball on different planes in the zone. Haley also fields her position well for a pitcher.
- #4 Savannah Vansa- C/SS- Pop Time: 2.0- Behind the plate, Savannah receives the ball well and keep runner on bases help well by picking off frequently. She works hard for her pitcher and is a defensive threat.
- #5 Ashley Weatherford- 2B/OF- Defensively, Ashley is a vocal leader in the infield and has good range at all angles. She always keeps her feet moving and is able to throw runners out from the hole with her strong arm.
Texas Sting Gold
-NO ROSTER SUBMITTED
- #7 Leblanc- Solid on the mound with a mix of pitches. Also has a great swing at the plate, and displays HR power to deep LF.
- #20 Hebler- Displays good, smooth hands and great range side to side. Offensively, She has homerun power to straight away center.