September 24-25, 2016
Michael Buchanon Park — Bowling Green, KY
Schedule & Scores
* PLEASE NOTE: Players written up on the scouting blog were identified by our scouting staff based on the demonstration of notable tool(s) and/or skill(s). While WE DO NOT KEEP STATS, we are watching for standout performers on the mound, at the plate, in the field and on the bases. However, a performance WITHOUT the presence of requisite tool(s) and/or skill(s) IS NOT considered standout — we are looking for players with the tool(s) and/or skill(s) to play beyond the high school level.
14U Participating Teams
- #2 Olivia Zender- CF/SS- Offensively, Olivia brings an aggressive mindset, yet a calm approach to the plate. She stays back and swings the bat hard through the zone.
- #7 Paige Steinke- CF/C- Behind the plate, Paige has a strong set up and receives/sticks the ball well. She handles bunts and moves well. Paige also is head up on the bases during offense.
- #21 Renae McDonald- RHP/IF- In the circle, Renae has good composure and free arm action. She throws the ball well on the corners and keeps her movement pitches in the 50s, with her change up in the 40s.
- #24 Bridgette Mullholand- IF/OF- In the circle, Bridgett locates her pitches consistently and has good presence on the rubber. She also made a nice diving catch in the outfield during game play. She is a versatile athlete that gets great jumps off the bat.
- #3 Lauren Holt- Offensively, Lauren has an aggressive mindset at the plate and works hard to battle in the box.
- #17 Alyssa Lewis- RHP/SS- Alyssa has good arm strength and speed on the mound. She strides well off the rubber and hits the corners to attack the hitters.
- #12 Jenna Easterling- C/LF- Defensively, Jenna works hard behind the plate for her team and receives/sticks the ball well. She blocks well with good mechanics and moves well on bunts. Jenna also throws out runners during game play to keep runners on their toes.
- #22 Jessica Duvall- SS/3B- Defensively, Jessica has a strong arm form short. Offensively, she has a good contact approach at the plate to get the job done. Overall, Jessica is a solid athlete.
Indy Dreams Gold – Lewis
- #2 Natalee Russell- LF/C- Offensively, Natalie is a leadoff slapper with good speed on the bases. She has good barrel control at the plate in order to place the ball to her advantage. Natalie also is heads up and has the instincts to be a threat on the base path.
- #4 Elizabeth Pavy- SS/3B- Elizabeth has an athletic presence at the plate and shows to be a threat offensively. She also has great speed on the bases.
- #7 Bethany Brechbuhl- LHP/RF- Offenisively, Bethany is a slapper and displays great balance with her footwork and swing. She controls the barrel well and puts the ball in play with confidence.
- #21 Kelsey Endress- RHP/LF- Offensively, Kelsey stays with pitches and can hit the ball with pop to all parts of the field. She gets down the line and displays good speed and aggressiveness on the base paths.
- #4 Ashlyn Debello- OF/2B- Offensively, Ashlyn handles herself well at the plate and has good barrel control though the zone. She also displays good speed on the base paths.
- #5 Madi Lockridge- IF/C- Madi has good footwork behind the plate and gets out from behind the plate well. She also has a quick release and accurate throw to the bag.
Team Elite 2021
- #2 Brea Croslin- IF/OF- Brea is very athletic and is a wall at third base. She has a strong arm across the diamond and also helps her team out by swinging it well in the box. Brea has good instincts on the bases and takes aggressive leads to make the defense nervous.
- #5 Haley Judd- OF/C- Haley is a tough-nosed player that is aggressive throughout the game. She displays good arm strength and hand/eye coordination. Haley also runs the base paths well and sat on a change up well during game play.
- #7 Makinlee Webb- SS/3B- Makinlee is a threat offensively and is strong through the zone. Defensively, She has smooth hands while playing through the ball and displays good arm strength. Overall, Makinlee is a nice, strong athlete.
Tinley Park Rockers
- #3 Marytherese Nevin- 3B/CF- Marytherese is a great leadoff hitter for her team. She knows the game and works the strike zone until she finds what she is looking for. Marytherese is also a threat on the base path and is bound to take a base at any time. She is smart playing the game and makes things happen.
- #24 Lenderink Grace- 2B/OF- Offensively, Lenderink is a good contact hitter and gets the job done at the plate. She has good foot speed and works hard at all areas of the game.
16U Participating Teams
- #4 Kaitlynn Bailey- 2B/OF- Defensively, Kaitlynn is aggressive and has a good first step off the bat in the outfield. She laid out and made a great diving catch during game play! Offensively, Kaitlynn has quick hands and displays an aggressive mindset.
- #15 Grace Scott- RHP/3B- At 3rd base, Grace has good arm strength and reaction time. She has a strong base at the plate with good barrel control. Grace stays firm through the zone for hard contact.
- #11 Reilly Pool- C/3B- Offensively, Reilly is strong at the plate and displays lots of power. She has good bat speed and gets her hands through the zone well.
- #8 Hannah Hall- LHP/OF- In the circle, Hannah works hard for her team and shows tight spin on her pitches. She moves it around the zone well with consistency and has a great off speed to add to keep the hitters off balance in the box.
- #9 Taylor Wells- OF/LHP- Offensively, Taylor is a slapper with on time footwork. She shows a quick, direct route to the ball and uses the ground well to her advantage. Defensively, Taylor covers ground in the outfield and displays good arm strength and accurate throws to the bags.
- #24 Tara Williams- SS/IF- Defensively, Tara reads the ball well in order to get to ball quickly and also displays good hands while fielding. Offensively, she hits the ball with power and gets her hands through the zone well.
Gators 01 Helm
- #0- Gabby (Goose) Moore- OF/C- Behind the plate, Goose has quick footwork and stays balanced well for a strong set up. She works hard and keeps the runners on their toes with her pick off moves. Offensively, Goose is a slapper with good speed down the line. She also makes herself a threat on the bases by making aggressive turns and lead offs.
- #15 Jaycee Shepherd- RHP/3B- In the circle, Jaycee is a hard-nosed competitor that wants to win for her team. She stays focused and stride well off the rubber. Jaycee keeps the ball in the mid-50s with good consistency and movement.
- #25 Riley Heim- SS/C- Behind the plate, Riley has a strong stance with a quick release and works hard for her pitcher. She is an athlete and can play anywhere she is asked. Riley also runs well on the bases with good instincts.
Indy Bandits Elite 01
- #27 Allicen Burris- SS/C- Defensively, Allicen reads the ball off the bat well and has nice, smooth hands while fielding. She plays the game with a lot of energy and passion.
- #22 Ashley Osweiler- SS/OF- Offensively, Ashley swings hard through the zone and produces hard contact. Defensively, she is athletic and made a nice, diving catch to end the inning for her team during game play.
- #18 Emily Hahn- CF/OF- Offensively, Emily makes great, hard contact and can turn a shallow slap into a double. She has great speed and is very aggressive on the base path with good jumps and reads. Defensively, Emily is a solid outfielder with good arm strength and reads/reacts to the ball very well to indicate what angle to take on each ball.
Kane County Xplosion
- #12 Anna Vangundy- 2B/OF- Anna plays solid defense at second base and reads the ball off the bat well for good reaction time. Offensively, Anna has good speed out of the box and on the bases.
- #26 Jenna Veber- Velo: 55-57- Change up: 46- Offensively, Jenna also helps her team by hitting well at the plate with gap to gap power.
- #14 Becky Pieroni- C/SS- Defensively, Becky stays in a low, athletic stance behind the plate and receives the ball with little movement. Offensively, she has quick hands to the ball and produces solid contact. Becky displays gap to gap power with good extension through the ball.
- #19 Annie Scaramuzzi- LHP/1B- Velo: 57-59- In the circle, Annie is consistent with her location and uses her rise effectively in and out of the zone. She also holds good composure while on the rubber.
- Back to 16u Division | Back to Top
- #21 Lauren Baker- RHP/3B- In the circle, Lauren’s pitches have great movement, with her screwball being her strike out pitch. Offensively, Lauren helps out her cause nicely with good barrel control and hard contact.
- #45 Caitlin Dawson- C/2B- Defensively, Caitlin has good knowledge of the game and knows her pitchers well by displaying that she can call her own game. She has an athletic, low set-up and blocks well with good form. Caitlin hustles and works hard for her team behind the plate! Offensively, Caitlin is patient and works the count.
- #28 Bree Whitson- 3B/OF- Defensively, Bree has soft, smooth hands with a great release. She is very polished with her skill sets as a defensive player. Offensively, Bree stays relaxed at the plate with great timing to the ball.
- #0 Olivia Miller- CF/3B- Offensively, Olivia battles at the plate well and makes herself a hard out for the defense. Overall, Olivia is an aggressive athlete that works hard for her team.
- #4 Za’Kiya Sizemore- OF- Defensively, Za’Kiya can cover a lot of ground in the outfield and takes very good angles to the ball. Offensively, she is a slapper that can get down the line in a 2.8. She works her hand path at a downward angle in order to use the ground and place the ball to her advantage.
- #5 Lexy Wright- OF/SS- Defensively, Lexy moves well at shortstop and reacts to every pitch. She is always covering bases and packing up plays. Lexy is an athlete that hustles and is a vocal leader on every play. Lexy also shows great presence in the box.
- #20 Jaelyn Sanders- LHP/1B- Velo: 58-59- Change: 47- Drop/CU: 60/61- In the circle, Jaelyn has great movement and command. She attacks each hitter with confidence and locates her pitches consistently.
- #28 Faith Denig- C/2B- Defensively, Faith has good, soft glove work and displays arm strength. Offensively, she is a line-drive hitter and gets the bat through the zone with good control.
Louisville Stunners 2000
- #5 Sarah Ratterman- Offensively, Sarah has quick hands to the ball and had a great lead off triple to left center. She has an athletic, confident approach at the plate. Sarah takes aggressive leads on the bases with good instincts and speed. Defensively, She moves well from side to side and has a good 1st step off the bat.
- #6 Gabi Snow- RHP/1B- In the circle, Gabi is aggressive and attacks the zone. She works the corners well, locates her drop with consistency, and has an effective off speed. Gabi stays ahead in the count and mixes well. Offensively, Gabi displays power at the plate and good presence on the bases.
- #14 Jenna Howell- OF/IF- Defensively, Jenna is very active with great pre pitch movement. She is quick to the ball with hustle, displays a quick release and good arm strength. Offensively, Jenna has excellent hands with good timing. She has a solid stance and fluid swing with an aggressive mindset.
Nashville Cruiser 01
- #3 Alaina Morris- OF- Offensively, Alaina is a slapper that uses the ground to her advantage. She stays sharp to the ball with controlled footwork and also displays good speed down the line/on the bases. Defensively, Alaina is athletic with good pre-pitch movement and makes things happen wherever she is on the field.
- #6 Madi Kimble- C/OF- Defensively, Madi has smooth movements behind the plate and stays low. She is athletic and receives the ball in the center of her body with little movement. Madi hustles on all plays to work hard for her pitcher. Offensively, Madi makes hard contact and takes aggressive leads on the bases.
- #8 Michaela Walker- LHP/1B- In the circle, Michaela has good, late movement on her pitches with tight spin. She keeps her pitches in the mid 50s and works the corners well on each hitter. Michaela works ahead in the count and hold good composure on the rubber. Offensively, Michaela has quick hands and stays inside the ball well. She has good barrel control and is able to work well to all parts of the field.
- #1 Ma’Liya Stone- OF- Defensively, Ma’Liya has a good first step off the bat and takes good angles to the ball. She is quick on her feet and covers a lot of ground. Offensively, Ma’Liya is a slapper with an athletic presence in the box. She is on time with her footwork and is quick down the line.
- #4 Joie Giarizzo- OF/LHP- Offensively, Joie has an aggressive mindset and makes things happen. She has good speed and displays heads up base running.
- #10 Abigail Klecan- RHP/OF- In the circle, Abigail has tight spin with her pitches and uses her rise ball effectively. She works ahead in the count well to attack each hitter. Abigail displays good composure on the mound and drives with her legs well. Offensively, Abigail has a solid stance and firm front side.
- #55 Chloe Winters- RHP/1B- Defensively, Chloe is athletic at 1B and moves well. She covers ground well to both sides and works hard on stretches to the ball. Offensively, Chloe is explosive with quick hands, and displays great extension through the outside pitch. Overall, Chloe has a tall, athletic build.
- #22 Olivia Henry- RHP/2B- In the circle, Olivia stays calm and composed and is aggressive early in the count. She has an effective off speed pitch and will throw it in any count.
Ohio Hawks Gold
- #9 Victoria Sivert- IF/OF- Defensively, Victoria moves well and has a strong, quick release form SS. Offensively, Victoria is a line drive hitter and smart on the bases.
- #21 Alyssa Wagner- RHP/2B- Velo: 55-57- Change: 47- In the circle, Alyssa mixes her pitches well with good movement and keeps the hitters off balance with change in speeds.
- #22 Sophia Weber- 3B/OF- Defensively, Sophia has a strong arm and is accurate on her throws to her target. Offensively, she has an aggressive mindset at the plate and swings hard through the zone. Overall, Sophia is an athletic, aggressive player.
- #3 Tyanna Seibert- RHP/RF- Offensively, Tyanna is a slapper that controls the barrel well in order to place the ball to her advantage. She lets the ball get deep and stays on it well.
Tinley Park Rocker 16u JM
- #6 Olivia Marcano- 3B/C- Offensively, Olivia displays good presence at the plate and goes with the pitch well to the outside corner. She runs the bases well and takes aggressive leads every time.
- #13 Jaquline Marquez- C/3B- Behind the plate, Jaqueline stays balanced behind the plate and brings a sense of calmness for her pitcher and defense. She works hard and blocks the ball well and also has a quick transfer to throw.
TN Angels Premier
- #3 Sydney Christian- 3B/C- Defensively, Sydney knows the game well and is a vocal leader on the field. Offensively, she attacks the ball at the plate with power. Sydney hit a TRIPLE to deep CF during game play. Overall, she is an athletic player that loves to play the game.
- #8 Keiandra Harper- RHP/2B- In the circle, Keiandra had a nice showing in the circle during game play with good speed and movement on all of her pitches. She kept the batters under control nicely.
- #12 Emily Jones- 2B/SS- Emily is a strong defensive player with solid mechanics. Offensively, she makes hard contact at the plate and pulls the ball with power. Emily also has good speed around the bases.
- #23 Abigail Wilson- 3B/C- Behind the plate, Abigail works hard for her pitcher and displays great footwork. She bounces out quick with a good, accurate arm. Abigail is aggressive on the bases as well.
- #21 Kaitlyn Harper- SS/OF- Defensively, Kaitlyn is a play maker that is not afraid to get dirty. She turns the double play quickly with her arm strength. Offensively, Kaitlyn has good speed on the bases and has an excellent head first slide.
TN Ballhawks 01
- #6 Natalie Lang- LHP/1B- In the circle, Natalie has a strong presence and works ahead in the counts with a very effective back door curve. She keeps her movement pitches in the mid-50s, with her off speed in the low 40s.
TN Ballhawks 2000
- #12 Amanda Perry- 3B/2B- Offensively, Amanda is a slapper that square up the ball nicely with good bat control. Defensively, she is a gamer at third base with her low athletic movements. Amanda shows good pre pitch movement and also charges hard on bunts when needed.
- #25 Shelby Clifton- C/3B- Pop Time: 2.3 – Shelby controls the game well as a catcher and drives the ball nicely at the plate.
- #10 Riley Hurst- SS/2B-Offensively, Riley had a great day and is a very solid hitter. She has a smooth swing with quick hands and bat speed to the ball. Riley hit a HOMERUN during game play, along with back to back TRIPLES. She has consistently shown to be a threat on the offensive side of the game.
- #2 Maci Birdyshaw- RHP/3B- Macy has a calm presence on the rubber and works both side of the plate well to keep the hitters off balance. She has tight spin and hits her locations consistently. Macy has an effective rise ball that jumps in and out of the zone.
- #8 Macy Murphy- 1B/3B- Defensively, Macy has great work ethic and never takes a rep off. She charges on bunts well and shows great hustle. Offensively, Macy has good athletic size and goes with the ball well for power to opposite field.
- #11 Alyssa Ward- CF/2B- Alyssa is a spark plug for her team. Offensively, she is a slapper that is sharp to the ball with on time footwork and works downward with her hands to use the ground to her advantage. Alyssa is smart with good speed and smart base running.
TN Lady Braves
- #4 Taylor Adkins- 3B/C- Offensively, Taylor works hard to get her hands through on the inside pitch and displays good pop at the plate. While catching, she receives the ball with strong glove work. Taylor also has a strong arm at 3B. Overall, Taylor is a tall and strong athlete.
- #11- Madisen Blackwell- RHP/3B- In the circle, Madisen has a calm presence and mixes speeds well to keep hitters off balance at the plate. Offensively, she is confident and keeps her hands above the ball well with power! Madisen hit a HOMERUN in the RC gap during game play.
- #16 Skylar Sopko- RHP/SS- In the circle, Skylar has a strong stride to the plate and displays great spin on the ball with control. Offensively, She hits the ball with hard contact and glides around the bases!
- #26 Madison Berner- OF/1B- Offensively, Madison brings an aggressive mindset to the plate and gets her barrel to the ball with quick hands. She displays power to the opposite field and has good speed on the bases. Madison also shows good glove work at first base.
18U Participating Teams
|Explosion Select||Kane County Xplosion 18||Tennessee Storm|
|Indiana Gators||Music City Premier||Tinley Park Rockers|
- #4 Arielle Tritt- C/SS- Offensively, Arielle has a great eye at the plate and displays good bat speed. Behind the plate, Arielle has a strong set up and great arm strength. She also does a good job at working hard for her pitcher and blocking the ball well with good mechanics.
- #14 Kelci Cantrell- OF/2B- Offensively, Kelci is a great hitter with good knowledge for the game. Defensively, she has quick, smooth hands to the ball and hustles on every play.
- #19 Mariah Foxworth- OF/RHP- Offensively, Mariah has quick hands to the ball and runs the bases well. She engages her lower half well at the plate.
- #1 Hannah Tolley- CF/OF- Offensively, Hannah is a lead off slapper with great speed. She does a great job in going with the outside pitch.
- #12 Kat Mueller- 3B/SS- Offensively, Kat has quick hands and lets the ball get deep in the zone for hard contact. Overall, Kat is a good athlete with a strong arm and displays great footwork.
- #27 Olivia Knies- RHP/1B- Velo: 60- In the circle, Olivia is strong, yet calm and composed. She has an awesome off speed pitch that is very effective. Olivia can also hit well at the plate.
Kane County Xplosion 18
- #24 Lisa Harrington- C/3B- Defensively, Lisa is a leader on the field and helps control the game well for her team. Lisa also moves well and displays good hands to the ball.
- #27 Alena Theis- RHP/1B- In the circle, Alena has a stellar attitude and shows good movement on the ball. She has good knowledge to work the corners to go for each hitter she faces.
- #6 Caitlyn Webb- OF- Caitlyn has good first step and reaction off the bat. She reads the ball well and takes good angles to the ball.
Music City Premier
- #10 Tara Cates- RHP/2B- Tara is a power hitter and an offensive threat at the plate. She displays a great attitude throughout the game and also has good arm strength defensively.
- #21 Mallory Myers- SS/CF- Defensively, Mallory has great arm strength and a great team leading attitude. She is very explosive at the plate and displays good speed on the bases.
- #5 Ashtyn Patterson- SS/3B- Ashtyn has a calm, controlled presence at the plate and has a smooth, explosive swing to the ball.
- #10 Emily Washam- 2B/LF- Offensively, Emily has good presence in the box and is very smart on the bases. She is heads up on every play and thinks ahead. Defensively, Emily stays low and athletic while fielding and handles the ball well.
- #17 Haley Cannon- C/3B- Behind the plate, Haley has good vocal leadership and hustles on every play. She has a quick glove to hand transfer and makes a quick consistent throw to second base.
Tinley Park Rockers 18
- #8 Morgan Lendrink- SS/2B- Defensively, Morgan has a nice glove with a strong arm. She seems to always be one play ahead and in the right position on the field.
- #27 Alicia Kolacki- C/3B- Defensively, Alicia is athletic and can play anywhere she is asked. She has good hands on defense along with a strong arm. Alicia also has a solid frame behind the dish and sticks the ball well for her pitcher. Offensively, she makes hard contact at the plate.
Back to 18u Division | Back to Top