January 14-15, 2017
National Training Center — Clermont, FL
Schedule & Scores
* PLEASE NOTE: Players written up on the scouting blog were identified by our scouting staff based on the demonstration of notable tool(s) and/or skill(s). While WE DO NOT KEEP STATS, we are watching for standout performers on the mound, at the plate, in the field and on the bases. However, a performance WITHOUT the presence of requisite tool(s) and/or skill(s) IS NOT considered standout — we are looking for players with the tool(s) and/or skill(s) to play beyond the high school level.
14U Participating Teams
Florida Select 14u
- 2 Abigail Lambert – 2021 RHP/1B – In the circle she had good controal of her 52 mph fastball and 42 mph change up
- 7 Ella Roberson – 2022 RHP/1B – played 3B and did a great job of makes tough plays look routine. Good presence at the plate and turned well on the inside pitch.
- 15 Natalie Herrin – 2022 RHP/SS – good presence in the circle, top velocity was 51, offspeed was 47.
- 54 Sierra Boynton – 2021 3B/1B – Has good presence in the box. On defense she has a strong thowing arm that enables her to easily make the cross field throw.
Hatters Gold – Lee – 14u Champions
- -3 Lindsay Corazzini – 2022 3B/2B/C – Great leadership on the field. At the plate she was very good in the leadoff role and willing to work to get on base. Good selective appoach. Defensively she has good range and cover bag well. As a catcher she had a 2.0 pop time and was very aggresive behind the plate.
- 5 Olivai Lipari – 2021 C/SS – Good spead on the basepath and aggressive at the plate. As a catcher she had a 2.06 pop time, framed the ball well and did a good job of keeping runners close to the bag.
- 16 Holly Archer – 2022 CF/RHP – In the circle she was consisten with a 52 mph fb and 40 mph changeup.
- 22 Makenzie Fore – 2021 RHP/LF – Good presence on the mound and in control of her pitches. Used a lot of down spin to keep the ball out of the air. 52 mph fastball and 41 mph change up. Good patience at the play and drives the ball to the oppo field. Very athletic.
- 23 Catherine Buckner – 2021 RHP/LF – Offensively she stays long their the zone and is very smart on the bases. In the circel she handled herself well and used her 52 mph fb and 38 mph change up to her advantage.
- 34 Savannah Miller – 2021 C/3B – Excellant attitude behind the plate, strong arm and blocks well.
Team Tampa 02
- 0 Alyssa Perez – 2020 C/SS – Behind the plate she showed great leadership skills, blocked well and had a good glove.
- 2 Emily Orme – 2021 OF – Very fast slapper that can put the ball down and get on. Agfressive baserunning skill set.
- -11 Kailey Harrigan – 2020 C/1B – Good power hitter that uses her legs well to create force. Defensively she communicates well on the field and has a strong arm to make the tough plays. Frames well and moves well out of her position.
- 21 Isabella Duran – 2021 RHP/LF – In the circle she fields her position well and showed a good 52 mph fastball and 44 mph change up.
- 24 Tiley Vaughn – 2021 SS 3B – Aggressive baserunner with stolen base potential. Very athletic and made several tough plays at SS look easy.
- 55 Jordan Noble – 2020 SS/3B – Very athletic player with an aggressive approach on the basepaths. Excellent swing and strong through the point of contact. Defensively she communicates well on the field and has a strong enough arm to make the long cross field throw.
- 88 Kaitlyn Felton – 2021 RHP/CF – In the circle she showed excellent control of her curve ball, speed averaged 59 mph.
16U Participating Teams
Palm Beach Pride – 16u Champions
- -1 Janel Aponte – 2020 SS/CF – VEry athletic with good rage at SS and a good arm. Offensively, she is very selective at the plate and is aggressive and quick around the bases.
- 10 Isabella Marshal – 2020 C/OF – Catcher with a 2.7 POP time and good framing skills and presence behind the plate. Blocks well.
- Jillian Crosby – 2018 RHP/1B – Very diciplined, aggressive, power hitter who makes solid contact with the ball. In the circle showed an average of 56 mph fastball.
Tampa Bay Pride –
- -1 Paige Lasiter – 2021 RHP/OF – In the circle she did a nice job of hitting her spots, showing good control . Good spin on her curveball. Showed 59 mph fastball and 46 mph off speed.
- 2 Peyton Welch – 2021 RHP/3B – On the corner she moved well and had quick hands. Offensively she is patient and very quick on the bases.
- 4 Julia Barlow – 2020 RHP/OF – In the circel she showed a good spin on her curve and screw pitches. Out of the box she was 2.7 home to first.
- 16 Cassidy Gonzalez – 2020 1B/3B – Very athletic and vocal player who is really into the game. Had great football on defense in making hard plays look easy. Aggreesive hard swing at the plate.
18U Participating Teams
|Angels Gold||Central Florida Red Raiders||Florida Wolfpack|
|Central FL Sting – Fredy||Central Jersey Thunder||Shockers – Pate|
|Central Florida Gold Elite||Clearwater Bombers – Mason||South Florida Mini Bulls|
- -1 Taylor Morgan – 2018 OF/RHP – Good slapper with excellent speed. Has good range in the OF. 50 mph fastball, 42 mph off speed.
- 3 Allie Ergle – 2019 RHP/OF – Tall pitcher that showed a 58 mph average on her speed pitches and a 51 mph on her off speed.
- 4 Payton Ward – 2018 2B/OF – Patient slapper with good speed on the base path.
- 6 Emily Laverenz – 2019 3B/SS – Solid defensive player with a great presence on the field. At the plate she showed good oppo power. Leader..
- 7 Karli Williams – 2019 C/1B – Catcher with a 2.09 POP time. Excellent power to oppo field, runs well and shows good leadership on the field. Blocks well and showed good relationship with pitchers.
- 14 Bri Lawson – 2017 RHP – Good presence in the circle with 59 MPH and 40 MPH off speed.
- 15 Cevana Wood – 2018 C/1B – Good presence behind the plate with a strong accurate arm. 1.95 to 2.0 POP time
- 0 Chloe Chaney – 2018 2B/OF – Good leadoff hitter with some gap to gap power. Very quick in the field.
Central FL Sting – Fredy
- -5 Tatiana Escudero – 2017 OF/RHP – Very aggressive on the bases. 2.6 h to 1st speed. Good hands with a compact swing.
- 3 Logan Keith – 2019 2B/SS – Good compact player with power. On defense she showed great ranger and a strong arm. Excellant in the leadoff and set the plate for the offense. . Smooth player on defense and transition the ball well.
- 5 Reese Nibert – 2017 – In the circle she showed good poise with a 56 MPH FB and 46 MPH change up.
- 8 Ali Diblasio – 2019 OF/RHP – Strong hitter with power. Ecxcellant load and great presence at the player. Intimidating hitter. Defensively she communicates well and has a strong arm.
- 20 Sharina Nazario – 2018 RHP/3B – Good sping pitcher with a 56 mph fastball and 38 mph change up. Very deceptive change up. Good fielder off of the mound. Plays the position well.
- Anina Fernandez – 2017 C/3B – Very aggresive catcher with a strong arm. Frames well. Strong hitter with a lot of power and a good compact swing.
- 6 Sam Guider – P/3B – Good control pitcher with a 60 mph fastball and 46 mph change up.
Central Florida Gold Elite
- 99 Johneisha Rowe – 2019 SS/2B – Defensively is very quick and good side to side range, great hands. Can cover a lot of ground in the OF. Offensively she is quick and aggressive on the base path.
- 3 Jessica Leberatore – 2018 3B/LF – Good range in the outfield that is not afraid to layout to make the play.
- 15 Madelyn Childes – 2019 C/OF – Tough defensive player with a strong arm.
- 7 Kelsi Collins – 2017 RHP/2B – Showed good speed in the circle, averaged 60 MPH.
- 21 Darlyen Varner – 2018 CF/LF – Very fast on the bases and takes extra bases when possible. Fores the speed of play.
- 6 Mackenzie Childs – 2020 SS/OF – Great awareness in the plate and knows how to get on base. Aggressive and speedy on the bases.
- 19 Ashley Appell – 2017 RHP/1B – Showed great composure in the circle and had excellent control of her pitches. Consistently threw 61 mph.
- 7 Kelsi Collina – 2017 RHP/2B – In the circle she had great control and consistently over 60 mph with her speed pitches and 52 mph with her off speed.
Central Florida Red Raiders
- -3 Emily Figueroa – 2018 OF/2B – Played SS and showed a good, strong arm and very quick hands. Excellent speed on the basepaths.
- 10 Margaret Riecks – 2019 LHP/1B – At the plate showed good power and consistently made good, solid contact.
- 11 Chelsea Busby – 2017 OF – Lefthanded hitter with power and can slap. Excellent speed on the bases.
- 45 Liz Cullip – 2019 3B/SS – Offensive she had a solid swing with oppo power. Defensive she made good decision and had a good presence on the field.
Central Jersey Thunder
- -11 Casidy Predale – 2018 RF/1B – In the circle she showed a 53 mph fastball and a 41 mph off speed.
- 3 Brianna Holder – 2017 C/3B – Showed good discipline at the plate and a nice short swing.
- 12 Kathyn Harrigan – 2018 OF/2B – Plays her position well, understands her responsibility and role in the OF.
- 14 Carly Keller – 2017 RHP/C – Good range up the middle. Athletic player who can play multiple positions.
- 22 Michell Kugelmann – 2017 OF/SS – Showed good range in the field and accurate quick throws.
- 26 Antonia Pacillo – 2018 SS/3B – Excellent gap to gap line drive hitter. Really shows power through the ball.
- 28 Kristina Calixto – 2018 RHP/RF/2B – Showed good control in the circel and mofed the ball well. Fields her position well also. Threw cosistent 55 mph with a 43 might offspeed.
Clearwater Bombers – Mason
- -7 Erika Ambrioso – 2017 C/SS – As a SS she showed good range and excellent hands. As a C she had a strong arm and framed the ball really well. Very quick release and accurate thrower. Leader on the field.
- 17 Katelyn Richards – 2018 RHP/2B – Offensively she does a good job of keeping her hands inside the ball and making solid contact. Speedy on the basepaths and easily turned a double into a triple.
- 55 Anna Dumovich – 2018 C/3B – As a catcher she framed the ball well, transitioned the ball for throwing quickly and has a strong enough arm to make throws from her knees.
- 21 -RHP – Really good curveball that she used very effectively. Consistent 59 mph. Did a good job of working the corners.
- -1 Kimberly Stephens – 2020 C/SS – Catcher with 2.2 POP time, that blocks well and has quick feet.
- 11 Christiana Berrios – 2019 3B/RHP – Good quick glove at 3B, aggressive on bunts, and posses a strong arm.
- 12 Griselda Valencia – 2019 RHP/3B – Very poised in the circle with 51 MPH FB and 43 MPH changeup.
- 15 Julieanna McKenzie – 1B/RHP – Communicates well and shows good leadership skills while in the circle.
- 24 Janelle Pagan – 2019 CF/LF – showed great speed on the basepaths and great awareness on the field.
- 88 Brittany Estrella – 2018 SS/2B – Mid inf who seems to be a very intelligent player, makes the smart plays and shows good leadership on the diamond. Excellent glove and good range as well.
Shockers – Pate
-NO ROSTER DATA SUBMITTED – TEAM DID NOT PLAY
South Florida Mini Bulls
- -2 Amanda Lasky – 2017 RHP/OF – In the circle she showed consistent 55 mph pitches with 39 mph offspeed. Hides change up well. Good presence.
- 7 Lauren Estrada – 2017 3B/SS – Offensively – she showed great presence in the box and stayed long and through the ball. Very quick out of the box.
- 11 Tori Copeland – 2020 IF/OF – At SS showed good footwork and good hands through the ball when fielding. Very smooth plays.
- 17 Shontell Cliatt – 2017 IF/C – Offensively she is a good power slapper and great bat control. Very fast on the bases. Defensively she had a strong arm and smooth hands. As a C she had a 2.09 POP time with a quick release.
- 27 Alyssa Rivera – 2019 RHP/OF – In the circle she was consistently 56 mph with 46 mph offspeed changeup. Good spin on rise ball.
- 99 Autumn Hebel – 2019 RHP/1B – In the circle she spins the ball well and is good at locating her off-speed pitches. Does a good job of mi,xing speeds and keeping batters off balance.
- 44 Lesky Romaral – Very athletic looking player who as a C make accurate strong throws from her knees. Not afraid to give the extra effort to make hard play look easy.