September 23-24, 2017
Michael Buchanon Park — Bowling Green, KY
Schedule & Scores
* PLEASE NOTE: Players written up on the scouting blog were identified by our scouting staff based on the demonstration of notable tool(s) and/or skill(s). While WE DO NOT KEEP STATS, we are watching for standout performers on the mound, at the plate, in the field and on the bases. However, a performance WITHOUT the presence of requisite tool(s) and/or skill(s) IS NOT considered standout — we are looking for players with the tool(s) and/or skill(s) to play beyond the high school level.
16U Participating Teams
|Duneland Diamonds||Louisville Stunner 01||Team Kentucky Gold||Louisville|
|Harris Heat||Louisville Stunners||TN/VA Glory|
|Indiana Fusion Elite – Mann||Southern Indiana Heat||Twisted '02|
|Indiana Gators Heim 01||Southern Kentucky Static|
|KY Stealers||SWVA Storm|
- #2 Morgan Spicer- SS/CF- Morgan carries an athletic presence on the field at all times. She is strong in the outfield and displays a strong arm. Offensively, Morgan slaps from the left side and is a threat on the bases. She is solid as shortstop and always shows great effort.
- #8 Lauren Kobialka- RHP/3B- Velo: 49-52- Lauren has a great off speed to keep the hitters off balance. Offensively, Lauren is a power hitter and stays poised at the plate. She makes solid contact consistently.
- #10 Mikaela Schramski- RHP/1B- Velo: 55-57 mph, Change-up: 42- In the circle, Mikaela is consistent on all pitches and shows good presence at all times. She is able to work all planes and all parts of the zone with command. Mikaela also has a great off speed to keep the hitters off balance.
- #11 Madisyn Fox- CF/3B- Madisyn is a stand-out threat on the base path and shows good acceleration on her lead offs. She reads pitches well in the dirt, and stays aware for a mistake to advance to the next base. Madisyn also has the ability to steal third base with ease.
Indiana Fusion Elite – Mann
- #1 Danielle Henning- 2B/OF- Offensively, Danielle displays quick hands to contact and is a solid, contact hitter. She is consistent at the plate and produces base hits in key situations.
- #11 Lois Endris- 2B/3B- Offensively, Lois stays inside the ball well and produces a great swing. She has powerful hips and stays connected to contact.
- #22 Peyton Kyser- C/3B- Behind the plate, Peyton is smart behind the plate and leads her team well. She has a strong arm and has a quick release to her target. Offensively, Peyton displays good balance and weight transfer through the ball.
Indiana Gators Heim 01
- #24 Mara Goodwin- LHP/OF- Offensively, Mara has good vision and selection at the plate. She fouls off until she gets a pitch she can hit solid. Mara is a line drive hitter with good instincts.
- #42- Kayla Lemmon- OF- Offensively, Kayla has quick hands and displays gap-to-gap power.
- #14 Taylor Lorenzen- 1B/3B- Offensively, Taylor shows great power potential at the plate and has good smarts on the base path. Defensively, She moves well and displays a good arm in the outfield.
Louisville Stunner 01
- #8 Madi Gregory- 1B/3B- Offensively, Madi has a big, strong swing at the plate and generates power well. She also has the ability to drive the ball to all parts of the field.
- #16 Haylee Jo Jones- SS/OF- Haylee is a left handed slapper with excellent barrel control. She has great speed down the line and is able to place the ball where she wants.
- #21 Allie Byrn- 3B/RHP- Defensively, Allie has quick reflexes at third base and plays solid defense. In the circle, she has good movement on her pitches and seems to live on the edge of the plate. Velo: 53-55
- #24 Bailey Richardson- C/OF- Behind the plate, Bailey has a strong arm and quick release to her target. She carries herself like a leader, frames well, and blocks with impressive mechanics.
- #12 Annika Nichols- Defensively, Annika has a good glove and range for 2B. She has a strong enough arm for second base or outfield. Offensively, Annika has good patience at the plate and squares the ball up nicely. She has an excellent mindset for the game.
- #10 Kaitlynn Bailey- 2B/SS- Offensively, Kaitlynn is a speedy lead off hitter and has a great eye at the plate. She also has a nice arm with great hands on the field.
- #41 Lindsay Espinosa- 2B/OF- Velo: 53-55, Change-up: 39- In the circle, Lindsay stays around the plate with consistency and produces a lot of ground balls. She has good movement to keep hitters missing.
Southern Indiana Heat
- Emma Eubank- LHP/RF- Velo: 54, Change-up: 45- In the circle, Emma is not afraid to attack the inside corner and shows great command. She stays on the corners, throws a nice off speed, and takes charge defensively. Offensively, Emma makes solid contact and displays speed on the bases.
- #22 Macie Zink-C/SS- Behind the plate, Macie blocks very well and displays a strong/accurate arm. Offensively, Macie is strong in the 4 spot and is patient to get her pitch.
Southern Kentucky Static
- #2 Kemiah Michel- CF/C- Kemiah is very athletic with great speed. Defensively, Kemiah has a strong arm and tracks the ball well. Offensively, Kemiah is a lead off hitter and produces good at bats. She is very selective and get her job done for her team.
- #6 Jessica Bush- C/3B- Behind the plate, Jessica has great fundamentals and controls the pitchers well. She hustles on every pitch and has vocal leadership. Jessica moves well and receives the ball firmly.
- #32 Karley Burchett- RHP/1B- Karley has nice movement on her pitches and takes control of the game well from the circle.
-No Roster Data Provided
Team Kentucky Gold, Louisville
- #11 Leah Raeber- 2B/OF- Defensively, Leah moves well and displays great lateral movement. She takes good angles to the ball and makes solid defensive plays for her team.
- #16 Molly Probus- C/3B- Offensively, Molly has a lot of patience at the plate and sees the ball well. She has a good eye for strikes and makes solid contact.
- #22 Abby Simeon- RHP/OF- Abby stays balanced throughout her swing and produces a level swing. She makes hard contact consistently and sees the ball well.
- #25 Meryck Hardley- CF/OF- Meryck has great range in center and gets to the gaps quick. She is a great bunter at the plate and displays speed/aggression on the bases.
- #4 Alyssa Suits- C/OF- Behind the plate, Alyssa looks relaxed controlling the game and stays heads up. She has a strong arm and shows real intelligence behind the dish. She is an aggressive hitter and makes good contact.
- #15 Marleigh Duncan- RHP/SS- Velo: 53-55, Change-up: 47- In the circle, Marleigh moves the ball well to keep the hitters off balance. She has strong spin and has fluid arm action.
- #2 Jordan Weathers- C/2B- Behind the plate, Jordan has great fundamentals and receives the ball with a firm glove. She blocks well for her pitcher and moves well to all sides.
- #3 Gracie Cunningham- LHP/1B- Gracie is a lead off lefty with quick hands that stand out.
- #8 Lyndsey White- RHP/2B- Lyndsey has good ball movement and produces ground balls for her team. She is very tough on the mound and holds good composure at all times.
18U Participating Teams
- #10 Allyson Werner- LHP/1B- Velo: 45-47 mph- Allyson is very composed in the circle and locates her pitches on command.
- #17 Kyra Hanson- C/OF- Kyra stands out with her speed and aggression on the bases. She is heads up for an error to take an extra base.
- #2 Abby Allen- RHP/OF- Abby has a great attitude on the mound and displays good movement with her pitches. She has a great drop ball for a strike out pitch.
Louisville Stunners – Webb
- #4 Hannah Webb- 2B/SS- Offensively, Hannah has good hands to contact and displays great base running on the bases.
- #8 Brittany Ernst- RHP/OF- In the circle, Brittany pitches in the mid 50s and displays a good off speed to keep the hitter off balance. She hits her spot well and keeps the ball down.
- #24 Carson Murray – 3B/OF- Defensively, Carson moves well and has a solid glove. She has a good eye in the box and sits back on the change up to drive it to the gap.
Southeast Iowa Hawks
- #7 Anni Liechty- SS/RHP- Offensively, Anni has a good eye at the plate and displays good barrel control. She produces strong, solid contact. Defensively, Annie has strong glove work and shows great vocal leadership with her team. She controls the defense well and stays one step ahead.
- #23 Zoey Wright- CF/LF- Defensively, Zoey has great overall outfield mechanics. She reads/tracks the ball well and has so much speed to cover ground. Zoey is also a threat on the bases.