October 7-8, 2017
Eddie C. Moore Softball Complex — Clearwater, FL
Schedule & Scores
* PLEASE NOTE: Players written up on the scouting blog were identified by our scouting staff based on the demonstration of notable tool(s) and/or skill(s). While WE DO NOT KEEP STATS, we are watching for standout performers on the mound, at the plate, in the field and on the bases. However, a performance WITHOUT the presence of requisite tool(s) and/or skill(s) IS NOT considered standout — we are looking for players with the tool(s) and/or skill(s) to play beyond the high school level.
14U A Participating Teams
Central Florida Prime 14u
- #2 Makayla Navarro- 2B/CF- Defensively, Makayla stays low/athletic in her pre pitch and shows good footwork. She is aggressive at all times and makes great plays. Offensively, Makayla reads the defense well and displays gap-to-gap power. She is fast on the base paths and is always very vocal.
- #3 Mackenzie Mraz- CF/C- Defensively, Mackenzie has good footwork in the outfield and has a good drop step to make the catch. She reads the ball well and has good reaction off the bat. Mackenzie also moves well behind the plate. Offensively, Mackenzie is patient in the box and has quality at bats.
- #23 Jasmine Francik- RHP/RF- Velo: 52, Offspeed: 28- Jasmine is 11 years old and still seems to show her passion on the field. She is very respectful at all times and holds herself very well for her age. In the circle, Jasmine has fluid arm action and displays good execution. Offensively, Jasmine swings hard through the zone and is quick/smart on the bases.
- #18 Natalie Rembert- C/OF- Defensively, Natalie does a great job at tracking the ball and sticking the pitch. Offensively, Natalie is a STRONG hitter and makes solid contact on a consistent basis. She is very versatile and has great presence in the box.
Clearwater Lady Bombers
- #24 Madison Frey- C/SS- Behind the plate, Madison is very vocal with her teammates and shows great leadership. She has firm glove work and a strong arm. Offensively, Madison makes solid contact on a consistent basis and has an aggressive mindset at all parts of the game.
- #13 Peyton Hoffman- OF/IF- Offensively, Peyton has quality at bats and good patience at the plate. She makes solid contact and produces in RBI situations. Peyton also has a strong 1.9 pop time behind the plate.
Diamond Girls 14u – Roberts
- #9 Breanna Bennett- SS/2B- Defensively, Breanna pops the tag on runners well and shows a strong arm. Offensively, she reads the defense well approaching her at bat and drives the ball well to opposite field.
- #11 Emma Ruth- RHP/1B- Offensively, Emma has good, quality at bats and shows good contact point on pitches in the zone. She is disciplined in the box at all times. She also shows a quick glove to hand transfer defensively.
- #32 Nicole Schricker- LF/CF- Offensively, Nicole bring a great approach to her at bat and keeps the defense on her toes. You never know what to expect out of Nicole. She has good speed and aggression on the bases.
Sarasota Heat 03
- #1 Hailee Walter- RF/CF- Offensively, Hailey displays strong line drives and drives her hips for power through contact. She also fields through the ball at her position and shows a strong arm to her target.
- #10 Alissa Kessler- SS/3B- Alissa stays low/athletic through the fielding process and plays through the ball. Offensively, Alissa is patient in her at bats and displays great mechanics with her swing.
- #42 Elizabeth Small- RHP/3B- Velo: 60, Offspeed:44- Elizabeth drives well with her power through her lower half in pitching and hitter. She fields her position well in the circle and shows great command. Overall, she has good smarts for the game and hustles at all times.
The Future Rebels 14u
- #2 Kirsten Trevino- 3B/2B- Kirsten is a true gamer. She is very vocal on the field and defends her position well. Kirsten knocks down anything her way!
- #99 Alissa Griffin- C/3B- Alissa works extremely hard behind the plate. She does anything to help her pitcher and displays a great arm to her targets.
Intensity Orlando 14u
- #12 Mattye Geddings- RHP- Mattye’s intensity and mentality on the mound is awesome! She has a lot of spin and displays a great change up. Mattye also fields her position well.
- #57 Belle Mancillas- RHP- Belle works extremely hard on the mound. She is very efficient with her command, has a lot of spin, and bring speed along with it. Belle also mixes in a great change up to keep hitters off balance.
Team Tampa 03
- #10 Brianna Lyall- OF/2B- Brianna’s smarts on the bases stand out among everything. She runs with aggression, speed, and always ready to take the next base. Brianna’s speed also helps her in the outfield.
- #33 Mikayla Hoschak- LHP/1B- Mikayla has great speed and wonderful spin on the ball. She is impressive in the circle and really displays her intensity to get her job done.
Team Tampa 04 – Scios
- #1 Larken Maseda- C/OF- Larken is an experienced leader behind the plate and has a strong mind for the game. She has a strong arm and has so much vocal leadership with her team.
- #24 Tori Nearing- RHP/2B- Tori is great at the pitching/hitting combination. In the circle, she shows composure and wonderful spin. Tori is a true gamer in the box and has a smooth, athletic swing.
16U A Participating Teams
Florida Select – Nelson
-No Roster Data Submitted
- #99 Maliqua Walker- C/UT- Maliqua is quick on the base paths and is always ready to take the next base. She displays a good swing and has quality at bats.
- #3 Kaedyn Holcomb- CF/OF- Kaedyn is slapper that reads the defense well and produces well for her team. She is quick down the line and is never satisfied with one base.
South Florida Wicked
- #24 Jordan White- RHP/OF- Velo: 48-50- In the circle, Jordan mixes her pitches well and has a good off speed to keep the hitters off balance. She also has a good, consistent screw ball.
- #18 Savannah McMichael- SS/2B- Savannah has a strong arm across the diamond and displays great hustle on the field.
Tampa Mustangs – Neptune
- #4 Tori Ratigan- 2B/SS- Tori has great discipline at the plate and makes hard contact. She also is aggressive on the bases and keeps the defense on their toes.
- #72 Kelsey Kadlub- C/SS- Behind the plate, Kelsey blocks well and keeps the ball in front. She has a quick release to her targets. Offensively, Kelsey has a powerful swing and works the ball gap-to-gap.
- #37 Sommer Kramer- CF/OF- Offensively, Sommer displays great slapping mechanics and has a solid swing. She produces hard contact and seems to be a line drive hitter.
- #10 Allyson Jender- 3B/SS- Allyson had a great double over left field to produce some RBIs for her team. Allyson makes hard contact and puts the ball in play when needed in key situations.
- #1 Dymond Roundtree- 1B/RHP- Offensively, Dymond has good presence at the plate and displays strength at contact. She has a good eye at the plate and waits for her pitch to hit.
- #22 Dayna Ulncy- 3B/RHP- Velo: 51-52- In the circle, Dayna has good composure and shows good command with her pitches.
EC Bullets – Smith 04
- #2 Morgan Crider- 2B/OF- Morgan is aggressive on the bases and got two stolen bases on balls in the dirt.
- #15 Zoey Yaeger- C/3B- Pop time: 1.87-2.0- Behind the plate, Zoey moves well behind the plate and sticks each pitch with firm glove work.
- #34 Camille Mackendon- OF/SS- Camille made a great play in the 5/6 hole during game play. She takes great angles to the hole and displays a strong arm to first.
16U Participating Teams
Atlanta Vipers 01-Lucas
- #10 Audra Thompson- SS/2B- Audra is a strong hitter and is aggressive at the plate. She is able to hit to all parts of the field and produces many RBIs for her team. Audra has a good approach and displays good mechanics. She is also smart on the bases.
- #15 Elli Lucas- 1B/3B- Elli has good power and displays a good approach to her at bats. She is selective until she gets her pitch and makes hard, consistent contact.
- #32 Christian Glenn- CF/2B- Christian is able to stand in and swing from he left side or slap. She is good reading the situation and what is needed for her team. Christian has a solid swing and has good speed down the line.
- #88 Kami Chartrand- 3B/2B- Kami is a strong third baseman and very vocal to her teammates. She always has her head in the game and knows the play. Offensively, Kami is a solid hitter with a lot of athleticism and extends well through the ball.
Central Florida Prime 16u
- #1 Amber Murray- 2B/OF- Defensively, Amber has a good arm at 2B and moves well to the ball. She has soft hands and makes the plays needed for her team.
- #32 Caroline Kelley- RHP/1B- Velo: 48-52- In the circle, Caroline hit her spot with command and works hard at all parts of the game. She holds a great composure and mixes in a good change up to keep hitters off balance.
- #29 Kayla Brooke- 3B/C- Kayla has a great attitude on the field and displayed mental toughness. She is a good receiver behind the plate and has a strong arm. She also has a solid swing the plate.
Florida Select Holcomb
- #1 Faith Bruce- RHP/2B- Velo:55-57, Change-up: 42-44- Faith has good movement and location on her pitches. She is a vocal leader on the field and has a good change up to mix in. Offensively, Faith makes great contact, can place a bunt well, and is speedy on the bases.
- #5 Jada Emery- 3B/IF- Jada is aggressive at third base and has a good arm across the field. She hustles at all times and communicates well with her team. She displayed such a great attitude! Offensively, Jada has excellent hands at the plate and has good power. She has speed on the bases and has smarts for the game.
- #11 Kay Holland- C/3B- Kay has good arm strength and seems to be very vocal at all times. She is a good receiver behind the plate and controls the game well. She hustles and works hard for her pitcher. Offensively, Kay has a great eye at the plate and has a good, aggressive swing.
- #24 Morgan Silvis- C/1B- Morgan has good power at the plate and has great bat speed. Defensively, Morgan has a good glove and arm strength at first base.
- #23 Isabella Correa- OF/RHP- Velo: 51-53- Isabella has good balance at the plate and shows power to the pull side. She is athletic and has good speed on the bases. In the circle, Isabelle hits her locations well and works the corners with command.
Team Tampa – Hernandez
- #15 Ellis Erickson- C/CF- Behind the plate, Ellis blocks well and sticks each pitch. She has a good arm and moves well at all times. Offensively, Ellis has discipline at the plate and displays a smooth swing. She also has good speed and shows to be an excellent prospect.
- #5 Jasmin Fontella- RHP/1B- In the circle, Jasmin has good velocity and throws strikes on a consistent basis. She also has a good change up to mix in and keep hitters off balance.
West Boynton Lady Bandits 16u
- #14 Olivia Zehl- SS/OF- Offensively, Olivia has good discipline at the plate and has quick hands to contact. She also has a solid arm defensively.
- #19 Brooke Bogatz- OF/SS- Brooke has good discipline at the plate and makes hard contact, consistently.
- #7 Danika Utt- LHP/1B- Velo: 58-60- Danika has good size and presence in the circle. She also has good movement and command on her locations. Danika is a solid pitcher with tight spin. She also is calm and steady at the plate.
- #4 Julianna Savone- 3B/2B- Julianna is a great defensive player at third base and makes smart decisions. She hustles at all times and displays athleticism.
- #2 Miranda Bornhauser- RHP/2B- Miranda is athletic and has good speed/technique on the bases. She is an aggressive baserunner and takes the extra base when she can. Miranda also has fast hands and displays explosive contact.
Clearwater Bullets 02
- #11 Kailey Harrigan- C/1B- Kailey is a great receiver behind the plate and displays a quick release. She has a good arm and controls the game well. She also has a smooth swing at the plate.
- #55 Alyssa Grimes- RHP/1B- Velo: 58-61- Alyssa has good constant velocity in the circle and has a strong presence for her team.
Intensity Orlando 16u
- #11 Alexis Larrow- C/3B- Alexis has a quick pop time and nice awareness behind the plate. She receives with firm glove work and moves well. Alexis also approaches the box with a calm/aggressive mindset and strokes the ball with consistency.
- #44 Samantha Bodell- C/1B- Behind the plate, Samantha is a good receiver with a strong arm. She is agile and frames each pitch well for her pitcher. Samantha also displays a smooth swing at the plate.
- #28 Elena Dybiec- OF- Ashley is very agile behind the plate and has quick footwork. She blocks well and hustles at all times.
- #77 Robyn Herron- LHP/1B- Robyn has good consistency, speed, and an off speed. She locates the ball well with good game awareness.
Wagners Gold 01 Rodriguez
- #1 Elle Campbell- C/OF- Behind the plate, Elle frames the ball with a firm glove and blocks well. She is a good defensive catcher with strong leadership and a strong arm.
- #7 Brianna Covarrubias- RF- Brianna reads the ball well in the outfield and shows her speed/quickness. She also handles the bat well from the left side and gets around the bases with aggression.
- #22 Anna Rawis- RHP/SS- Anna has good arm strength and quick footwork. She reads the ball well off the bat and plays through the ball. Offensively, Anna has good bat speed and moves with aggression around the bases. Overall, she is a smart player with good size.
- #19 Serenity Jaenichen- SS/2B- Serenity has a good glove and communicates well on the field. She plays hard and displays her athleticism. Serenity reads the ball well off the bat. Offensively, Serenity is a patient hitter and has quick hands to contact.
18U A Participating Teams
|Baker Girlz||USSSA Pride SWFL||Central FL Jr Pride|
|Central Florida Prime||Bownet FL Dion||Clearwater Bombers – Karl|
|Dynamic Duos||Clearwater Bullets – Klinefelter||Next Level Softball Elite – Birch|
|Panhandle Heat Gold||Future Rebels HS|
- #4 – Katherine Rhoden – 3B – Offensively, Katherine has fast hands and displays power to all fields. Defensively, Katherine has quick reactions on the hot corner, taking away hits in the 5/6 hole.
- #44 – Dalaney Anfinson – OF/2B – Dalaney shows quick strong hands at the plate and the ability to hit for power to all fields. She is also a smart base runner that takes advantage of defensive mistakes.
Central Florida Prime
- #1 – Aubree Seaney – 2B/3B – Offensively Aubree is a triple threat. She can bunt, hit, and slap for power while reading the location of the defense. She has plus speed and runs the bases well. Defensively she has great hands and moves well side to side.
- #9 – Siarra Navarro – OF/SS – Defensively, She gets good jumps on balls in the outfield, covers the gaps well and shows off her foot speed. As a base runner, Siarra runs well and is a true threat on the bases.
Panhandle Heat Gold
- #9 – Naomi Parker – RHP/CF – In the circle, Naomi displays great accuracy with her drop ball to both sides of the plate. Offensively, she is a strong hitter with pop to all fields.
- #18 – Ayleen Faria – 1B/C – Behind the plate Ayleen is a heads up player. She knows the game and has the ability to control the running game. Offensively, she has great pitch selection, shows patience and aggressiveness to the strike zone.
USSSA Pride SWFL
- #3 Illiana Lopez- SS/CF- Illiana has great speed and she is smart on the bases. Defensively, she covers the field so well at SS and in the outfield. Illiana is very smart on the field and makes heads up plays.
- #12 Veronica Benitez- RHP/3B- Velo: 58, Off speed- 43- Veronica has great movement and an off speed curve. She also displays lots of power at the plate .
Bownet FL Dion
- #34 – Faith Allen – OF/1B – Offensively, Faith has great pop to straight away center as a lefty hitter. She shows the ability to hit to all fields and was a threat on the bases with her foot speed.
- #7 – Caroline Jacquay – OF/1B – Defensively, Caroline covers a lot of ground in the outfield. She shows off her foot speed by reaching the gaps and tracking down well hit balls. Caroline has a great arm and displays great accuracy.
Clearwater Bullets – Klinefelter
- #18 – Melanie Rogers – RHP/1B – In the circle, Melanie has great movement pitches. She has the ability to get ahead early in the count and locate her pitches off the plate once ahead. She brings a strong presence and displays a strong mental approach.
- #15 – Rebecca Catarelli – C/1B – Defensively, Rebecca receives the ball well behind the plate. She sticks the pitch well on the outside corner and protects the ball in the dirt. Rebecca communicates well with her pitchers and shows a strong arm on steal throws.
Future Rebels HS
- #5 Valerie Colimodio- SS/OF- Valerie has a great change up and her incredible speed change keeps the hitters all over the place. She has a fluid arm and works ahead of the hitters. Valerie has an effective screw ball as well.
- #55 Ashtin Duba- C/IF- Ashtin has good talk behind the plate, controls the game well, and hustles at all parts of the game.
Central FL Jr Pride
- #4 – Megan Chasteen – C/OF – Offensively, Megan exudes a great amount of confidence at the plate. She is not afraid to execute a two strike approach by shortening up and hitting the ball hard through the infield. She shows leadership qualities.
- #13 – Victoria Sanders – RHP/OF – In the circle, Victoria is an efficient pitcher with a strike out pitch. Her screwball has tight and accurate spin riding in on the hands of right handed hitters. Her ability to use her rise ball as a chase pitch or a strike out pitch makes her a threat on the mound.
- #88 – Kiersten Adams – C/1B – Defensively, Kiersten has great hands and the ability to pick the ball well at 1st base. Offensively, she is a smart hitter that reads the defense well. She also takes aggressive leads and is smart on the bases.
Clearwater Bombers – Karl
-No Roster Data Submitted
Next Level Softball Elite – Birch
- #33 Brooke Rosello- OF/2B- Brooke communicate on the field and covers the 5-6 hole well at third base. She always looks for the next play, has great reaction, and is a smart defender.
- #6- Covers a lot of ground at SS and takes great angles to the ball. She is smart at the plate and has great discipline.
18U Gold Participating Teams
|Florida Select Davis||Plantation Pressure Gold||Wagners Kiple|
|NLS Gold||Santa Fe Inferno Bowen||West Boynton Lady Bandits|
Florida Select Davis
- #1 Kayla Howald- RHP- Velo: 60 mph- Kayla has a good curveball with good velocity. She has good mound presence and fields her position well. Kayla also is talkative and leads her team with confidence.
- #27 Montana Szara- CF/OF- Montana has a great attitude at all times. She has a strong arm and moves well. Offensively, Montana is a tough out from the left side and battles in every at bat.
-No Roster Data Submitted
- #3 Jenna Ryan- Jenna has a great attitude and hustles at all times. She is a great athlete with a competitive edge. Jenna hits with a firm front side, drives her lower half, and produces line drives.
- #5 Howard- Behind the plate, Howard is great receiver and shows a quick transfer. She has good arm strength and is very athletic. Howard is fast with good blocking skills and very confident at all parts of the game.
Plantation Pressure Gold
- #21 Barbara Cook- RHP/3B- Barbara is a good pitcher with a very good rise ball. She also has a good screw ball. Barbara works at a fast pace and keeps her defense in the game.
- #25 Elizabeth Tucker- LF/CF- Elizabeth runs well, covers a lot of ground in the outfield, and shows to be a tough out at the plate.
Santa Fe Inferno Bowen
- #15 Maddie Wilkes- C/3B- Maddie is a good leader behind the plate and is a smooth receiver. She has a good arm and a quick transfer. Offensively, Maddie battles at the plate and makes solid contact consistently.
- #22 Haley Ellefson- LHP/1B- Velo: 60-62- Haley is a great pitcher and stays out of the white. She works the corners and knows what it takes to win. She works at a fast pace and shows the hitter her confidence with her presence.
- #8 Michele Leone- Michele is a stud second baseman and can work from all arm slots. She is a leader at all parts of the game. Michele also has good power at the plate and runs the bases with confidence.
- #24 Devyne Davis- SS/1B- Offensively, Devyne has a good stick and keeps her barrel in the zone. She has gap to gap power and makes hard contact, consistently. Devyne is a nice, tall target at first base and has good timing with her stretch/footwork.
- #42 Riley Baxter- C/1B- Riley is a nice receiver behind the plate and displays a strong arm. Offensively, Riley is displayed at the plate and stays balanced throughout her swing. She also has great bat speed to contact.
West Boynton Lady Bandits
- #2 Hannah Federico- SS/2B- Hannah is a stud player and display leadership on the field. She is very talkative and pure athletic. Hannah is quick, has quality at bats, and is smart on the bases.
- #7 Theresa Stettner- Theresa made great stops at first base during game play and moves to the ball well. She also is clutch at making picks in the dirt. Hannah is a solid hitter, hits with a strong lower half, and has quick hands to contact.
- #13 Catherine Stracci- C/3B- Catherine is a very good hitter with good power. She works gap to gap and stays inside the ball well. She plays first base with athleticism and receives well.