October 14-15, 2017
Heritage Yards — Plano, TX
Schedule & Scores
* PLEASE NOTE: Players written up on the scouting blog were identified by our scouting staff based on the demonstration of notable tool(s) and/or skill(s). While WE DO NOT KEEP STATS, we are watching for standout performers on the mound, at the plate, in the field and on the bases. However, a performance WITHOUT the presence of requisite tool(s) and/or skill(s) IS NOT considered standout — we are looking for players with the tool(s) and/or skill(s) to play beyond the high school level.
14U Participating Teams
- #7 Tandy Garrett- 3B/RHP- Tandy has aggressive movements defensively. She charges hard and displays quick footwork. She has a low and athletic field position and displays leadership on the field. Offensively, Tandy shows strength in her opposite field power and gets through extension really well.
- #22 Paige Bull 1B/C- Defensively, Paige shows great communication on the field. She is light on her feet and crashes quickly on soft grounders. Offensively, Paige keeps her hands inside the ball well and displays power. She has good box presence and shows quick feet around the bases.
- #9 Mia Johnston-Martinez- 2B/SS- Defensively, Mia has quick feet and shows good range to all sides. She has great communication and is vocal leader on the field. Offensively, she has good pitch selection and displays speed around the bases.
- #10 Kodi Alvord- C/OF- Defensively, Kodi hustles hard and pops up quick on bunts. She has an accurate arm on her throws to bases and displays good blocking abilities. Offensively, Kodi makes good contact and shows power. She makes good use of her legs in her swing and gets through extension well.
Diamond Sports Hotshots – Deleon
- #12 Jazmin Munoz- C/3B- Defensively, Jazmin has quick footwork and a solid arm. She displays accuracy in her throws to her target and charges hard to the ball. Offensively, she has great power and gets to extension well. She squares up the ball and is aggressive in the box.
- #19 Darian Deleon- CF/LF- Defensively, Darian reads the ball off of the bat well and gets behind the ball. She has a good arm and is light on her feet. She displays good range to all sides. Offensively, Darian has good power. She consistently squares the ball up and has a good eye for the strike zone.
Impact Gold DFW Bentancourt
- #21 Morgan Bentancourt- CF/SS- Defensively, Morgan shows strength behind her throws. She reads the ball well off of the bat and shows accuracy in her arm. Offensively, she can lay down the bunt in any situation. She has good speed on the bases and displays power in her contact with the ball.
- #99 Marissa Martinez- C/3B- Defensively, Marissa is aggressive and pops out quick on bunts. She frames the ball well and is quiet in her receiving. She displays strength in her arm and makes accurate throws to her target. Offensively, Marissa attacks the zone and jumps on the first pitch strikes. She is aggressive in the box and has a confident presence to her.
FBG Force Fastpitch
- #1 Ashley Dressen- C/SS- Ashley has a good presence behind the plate and sticks the ball well. She is an athlete that works hard and displays leadership on the field. Ashley also makes consistent contact at the plate and puts the ball in play in key situations.
- #4 Madison Dorrow- SS/3B- Madison moves well at SS and has good footwork. She takes good angles to the ball and makes some tough plays. Madison also makes accurate throws to her target.
Firecrackers WTX Fortner
- #5 Claire Decker- 3B/1B- Claire has smooth hands on her backhand and has a quick transfer to throw. She also has a strong arm to her target. Offensively, Claire has a strong, athletic build and displays fast hands to contact. She has an aggressive mindset and squares up the ball nicely.
- #17 Harley Garcia- SS/C- Harley is light, quick on her feet and shows an athletic presence on the field. She has good range to all sides and has smooth transitions. Offensively, Harley is aggressive in the box and keeps her hands inside the ball well. She is confident and quick on the bases.
Impact Gold DFW Corbin
- #1 Saniah Henderson- 1B/OF- Saniah has a loud presence on the field and displays leadership. Offensively, Saniah has a strong base and engages her lower half. She squares up the ball nicely and has good punch power.
- #7 Olyvia Goebel- RHP/SS- In the circle, Olyvia has a confident presence and displays a good rise ball to keep hitters swinging. She has good movement on her pitches and attacks each batter. Offensively, Olyvia is aggressive and confident in the box. She has a strong build and engages her lower half well. Olyvia is explosive through the zone.
- #20 Cadence Hernandez- 3B/OF- Offensively, Cadence is patient at the plate and drives the ball consistently. She engages her lower half and has fast hands to contact. Defensively, Cadence is low, athletic in her fielding position and crashes on bunts quickly. She is smooth with her fielding and has a clean exchange to throw.
OK Steele ’04
- #5 Kallie Rupp- SS/OF- Defensivley, Kallie is light on her feet and has good range in all directions. She is aggressive with tags at the bags and stands out on the field. Offensively, Kallie battles hard in the box and has a good pitch selection. She also gets to extension well.
- #44 Raegan Moore- C/OF- Raegan is aggressive at the plate and has controlled footwork with her slapping. She is quick on the bases and keeps her hands inside the ball. Raegan is strong to the 5/6 hole and aggressive on the base path. Defensively, Raegan has a quick release to her target and makes accurate throws. She is a vocal leader on the field and gets around the ball well on blocks.
Impact Gold – Guerrero
Oklahoma Twisters Gold 2023
- #6 Nayani Brown- Nayani is a very disciplined and coachable player. She plays her role well and gets the job done. Nayani is positive and has good smarts for the game. She displays her love for the game in everything she does not the field.
- #28 Abby Lee- Offensively, Abby has a strong bat and solid speed down the line. She also has a good pop-time behind the plate and a strong arm to her target. Abby moves well behind the dish and has good blocking mechanics.
- #34 Camryn Clark- 3B/1B- Offensively, Camryn has a good lead off stick with power and is a play maker! She has a good eye for the strike zone and makes hard, consistent contact.
Texas Bombers HC
- #22 Celeste Cisneros- SS/OF- Celeste reads the ball well off the bat and shows good bag coverage. She has good footwork and displays smooth glove work. Offensively, Celeste has a good eye for the strike zone.
- #24 Julyssa Hernandez- 1B- Julyssa displays great sportsmanship! Defensively, she has a solid glove and moves well at all angles. Offensively, Julyssa has good barrel control and is able to hit to all parts of the field.
Texas Diamonds Gold
- #1 – Angelina Rodriguez – 3B/2B – Angelina reads the ball well off the bat and plays well through the ball. She has a strong arm and displays good footwork on the field. Offensively, Angelina has a strong bat and consistently makes hard contact.
- #7 – Victoria Galvan – 1B/OF – Victoria is a playmaker on the field and has good game knowledge. She displays leadership and is coachable at all parts of the game.
- #88 – Kelsea Calhoun – 2B/LHP – In the circle, Kelsea displays good movement and command on each pitch. She shows good speed and consistency. Offensively, Kelsea is able to hit to all parts of the field with good speed down the line. Overall, Kelsea is a versatile and disciplined player.
Texas Fusion Premier – Nicholson
- Aspen Holm- C/1B- Defensively, Aspen has a strong arm and receives the ball well. She stays low in her fielding position and has a quick transfer. She displays great framing abilities behind the plate and works well with her pitcher. She has a good work ethic and hustles hard.
- Samantha Wilkerson- SS/RHP- Velo: 56-58. Samantha plays her position well and and displays a confident presence on the mound. She keeps her ball low in the zone and attacks the strike zone. She has good speed and mixes in her change up well to throw off the hitters. She utilizes her entire body in her pitching motion and displays good break into right handed hitters and away from lefties. Offensively, she is a 4 hole hitter and provides power. She extends thru the ball well and is smooth in the box.
- Katie Kretz- LHP/OF- Velo: 51. Katie displays great movement on her ball and keeps hitters off balance. She hides the ball well on the mound and works efficiently and effectively. She gets ahead in the count and works quickly. She also displays great base running abilities and is a smart base runner.
- Savannah Hughes- OF/3B- Savannah has a strong arm and displays accuracy in her throws to her target. She hustles hard and communicates well in the outfield. She is quick to the ball and gets behind the ball well on ball in the air. Offensively, Savannah is short to contact and has good hand path to the ball. She keeps her hands inside of the ball and shows power to opposite field.
Texas Outlaws – Thurman
- Erin Boles- RHP/OF- Erin displays solid mechanics on the mound. She has good command and control on her pitches. Her screwball is solid and has a late break on it. She shows good movement on all of her pitches and can work herself out of a jam. She also displays good base running and gets down the line quickly.
- Makenna Sandoval- SS/OF- Makenna has good field awareness and displays good leadership on the field. She also reads the ball off of the bat well and has great positioning on the field. Offensively, Makenna has a good eye at the plate and is smart on the base path.
- #77 Alexa Bell- 3B/1B- Alexa is aggressive and has a strong arm. She moves to and thru the ball well and shows smooth glove work. She has good mechanics as an infielder and gets rid of the ball quickly with great range. Offensively, Alexa makes hard contact and displays great extension.
TX Reign Futures 14u
- #2 Jade Willingham- C/2B- Behind the plate, Jade moves quickly and is not afraid to pick off runners. She frames each pitch with firm glove work and works hard for her pitcher on every pitch.
- #22 Shalie Wooden- RHP/3B- In the circle, Shalie uses her lower half and fields her position well. She has a great drop ball for a strike out pitch and works her spins on each side of the plate. Shalie has a deceptive change up and strong mechanics. She keeps hitters off balance well and goes right at each hitter. Offensively, Shalie has great hand path to the ball and is quick to contact.
Texas Travelers Black
- #12 Emily Janek- RHP/LF- In the circle, Emily stays composed and utilizes all of her body well. She works up and down in the zone and displays great movement on all of her pitches. She jams batters well by not allowing them to get their hands extended. Emily is not afraid to go in tight on a hitter.
- #21 Kailee Schmitz- RHP/1B- Offensively, Kailee has a lot of power potential and stays inside the ball well. In the circle, Kailee goes right after each hitter and has command on each pitch. She also has a fastball with a lot of natural movement.
- #1 Joey Fowler- SS/CF- Joey is a great lead off hitter and has great pitch selection at the plate. She is smart, has a lot of speed, and is aggressive on the bases.
- #18 Jaycee Adams- C/IF- Jaycee communicates well on the field and displays leadership at all times. She builds a great relationship with the umpire and moves well behind the plate. Jaycee has a good receiving position and has quick feet. Offensively, Jaycee is quick down the line and is able to bunt for her team when needed. She has good pitch selection and hustles on and off the field at all times.
- #20 Savanna Soria- CF/1B- Savanna has an athletic build and is an aggressive player. She gets behind the ball well in the outfield and displays a strong, accurate arm. She takes good angles to the ball and tracks the ball well off of the bat. Offensively, Savanna is relaxed in the box and stays inside of the ball. She engages her lower half and has good extension through contact. Savanna is also aggressive on the bases.
- #44 Jillian Howell-RHP/3B- Jillian has a strong build and fields her position well. In the circle, she hammers the inside pitch and utilizes her body well. Offensively, she has great extension and has a good eye for the strike zone. Jillian is able to hit all parts of the field and displays power with her lower half.
16U Participating Teams
Dallas Tigers 16u
- #7- Maggi Dickerson-C- Maggi has good leadership on the field and does a great job with her pitchers. She blocks well behind the plate and throws accurately to all bases. She is vocal at all times and has great game awareness. Offensively, she sees the ball well and makes hard, consistent contact. She displays good power and drives the ball gap to gap.
- #11 Mia Uvaldo- 2B- Mia has great lateral movement and has a good first step to the ball. She has great communication on the field and makes accurate throws. Offensively, Mia is a lefty with great speed and produces bunts when needed. She hits well to the 5/6 hole and takes the extra base any chance she can get.
Extra Innings 16u – Gold
- #2 Lily Ray-OF- Lily covers so much ground in centerfield and reads the ball well off of the bat. Lily has a great drop step and backs up every play. She does a great job at controlling the outfield and has a strong, accurate arm. Offensively, Lily is a lefty with great power and makes hard, consistent contact. She drives the ball to the gaps with power and also slaps to the 5/6 hole with consistency.
- #4-Ashley Easley-SS/2B- Ashley has great footwork and great reaction off of the bat. She displays great bag coverage and shows good communication on the field. Offensively, Ashley does her job as lead off hitter and has great speed down the line. She a threat for the defense when on the base path.
Impact Gold DFW
- #1 Olivia Johnson-RHP- Velo:60-61. Changeup, 45-47. In the circle, Olivia hits all of her spots with command and has great movement on her curve ball. She also does a great job at fielding her position. Offensively, Olivia has good power and always puts the ball in play.
- #9 Thomas- SS- She has great positioning on the field and has smooth glove work. Offensively, she bunts the ball well, fast out of the box, and fast on the bases.
McKinney Magic 16u
- #12- Victoria Grizzle- C/2B- Victoria has great leadership on the field and controls the positioning on the field well. She blocks well behind the plate and gets around the ball well. Offensively, she is a good contact hitter and can hit the ball well to opposite field.
- #55 Lauren Perez- 3B/CF- Lauren is a leader on the team and has good footwork at all positions. She displays a strong arm and good bag coverage. Offensively, Lauren puts the ball in play and has a good eye for the strike zone.
Impact Gold Jacobs
-No Roster Submitted
- #28 Macey Thompson- CF- Macey is a great lead off hitter and has a lot of pop at contact. She has the ability to bunt when needed and reads the ball down to take the extra base. Macey is an aggressive hitter in any count and has a solid, athletic build.
- #8 Aniya Spangler- SS_ Aniya is very selective for a 2-hole hitter and has the ability to drive the ball gap-to-gap. She has quick hands to the inside half of the ball and displays aggressive base running.
- #5 Jami Watson- C- Pop Time: 1.9-2.0 – Jami is not afraid to pick off behind the plate and frames well with a firm glove. She has good blocking mechanics and stays aware with runners on base.
- #2 Mia Maldonado- RHP- Velo: 50-52, Change: 35- In the circle, Mia mixes speeds well and has command on her locations. She is effective in producing weak ground balls and pop ups for her team. Mia stays low in the zone and stays ahead in the count.
Oklahoma Blaze 16u
- #2 Dakota Robinson- 2B/OF- Dakota is a strong hitter with a selective zone. She covers both sides of the plate well. Offensively, Dakota gets full extension and drives the pitch where its thrown. She drove in 2 RBIs for her team during game play.
- #1 Victoria Geralds- RHP- Velo: 52, Change: 44- In the circle, Victoria has the ability to locate the corners and she keeps batters guessing. She works the corners and stays very composed at all times. Offensively, Victoria has quick hands to contact and is aggressive early in the count.
- #5 Moriah Dodd- RHP- Velo: 52-55. Changeup: 45. Moriah has a full, quick motion and not afraid to jam hitters inside. She works the corners and has a tight rotation on her screw ball. Mariah produces a lot of ground balls and strike outs.
- -#25 Kaycee Babek-3B- Kaycee is the lead off hitter with aggressive speed. She looks to take the next bag and has quick hands to the inside half. She has the ability to hit from both sides of the plate and produces RBI’s for her team. Defensively, she has a solid glove at third base.
Team TFS NTX 16u Baker
- #10 – Naomi Howarth – OF – Naomi is a great leadoff hitter with a game changer mentality. She has quick hands through the zone and a selective approach. Defensively, she has great range and is not afraid to dive for any ball she can reach.
- #29 – Nikole High – RHP – Velo 51-54 / Change 45-46 – Nicole has flutter movement on her curve ball and keeps the ball low and away. She also has great control up and inside and controls the tempo of the game. Nikole stays composed and has a strong mound presence.
Texas Blaze NTX 16u Red – Smith
- #5 – Presleigh Payne – 1B – Presleigh is a strong kid with extra base hit power. She does a good job of getting to extension and hitting to all fields. Defensively, she communicates well with her teammates and exudes energy and passion on the field.
- #8 – Kayla Kubala – C – Kayla is a hitter with gap to gap power and fast hands through the zone. Behind the plate, Kayla has a pop time of 2.0 and works hard for her pitcher at all times. She has a quick transfer and is not afraid to pick off runners.
- #33 Mackenzie Lucio – RHP/SS – Velo – Fast – 53 / Change – 44 – Mackenzie has great mound presence and control. She displays tight spin and movement on her screw and curve ball. She also does a great job of controlling the tempo of the game.
Texas Blaze NTX Rudy
-No Roster Submitted
- #8 – Paolina Baez – 2B – Paolina hits from the left side with lots of opposite field pop. She is aggressive and always looking to take the extra base. Defensively, she has good footwork and a quick first step to the ball. She is vocal on every play and hustles on and off the field.
- #77 – Jessica Adams – RHP – Velo 58-59 / Change 45-47 – Jessica has a good mix of pitches with strike out capabilities. She has tight spin and commands the ball on both sides of the plate. She is a confident defender and makes the routine plays.
Texas Elite – Randall
- #14 Brooke Ferguson-SS- Brooke moves thru the ball well and makes accurate throws across the diamond. She has good footwork up the middle and has vocal leadership on the field.
- #16 Morgan Burguss-C/3B- Morgan blocks with good mechanics and receives the ball well. She has a pop time of 2.2 and hustles on and off the field. Offensively, she is a great contact hitter and hits the ball to all sides of the field. She also displays great weight transfer.
Texas Glory Adkins 16u Brooks
- #1 Maddie Shaw- OF- Maddie is a slapper that runs 2.7 down the line. She has the ability to beat out a ground ball in the 3/4 hole and also forced a delay steal to third during game play. Defensively, Maddie works behind the ball well and gets the ball in quick. She moves her feet on every pitch and backs up plays well.
- #17 Jenna Webb-C- Jenna works hard behind the dish and frames the ball well for her pitcher. She sticks the ball in the center of her body and produces a pop time of 1.9. She blocks up drop balls well and saved 2 runs during game play. Jenna also made a play at the plate with a hard tag and dove for a pop up bunt to make a great catch.
- #78 Karly Broccoli-3B/OF- Karly is a line drive hitter and is able to work to all parts of the field. Defensively, she has a great backhand and stays low thru the fielding process. She has a smooth transition to throw and makes strong throws to first.
Texas Premier 16 Futures
- #4 Reese Ramirez-2B- Reese is not afraid to leave her feet for a foul ball and always makes great effort on the field. She has a smooth transfer and quick footwork. Offensively, Reese is a line drive hitter and attacks the first pitch. She also displays great weight transfer.
- #10 Aubrey Chichurka-C- Aubrey picks off runners well off of first and commands the defense well. Offensively, Aubrey has gap to gap power and keeps her hands inside of the ball. She also has good extension in her swing.
- #12 Sydney Wunsch-RHP- Velo: 57-58. Changeup 53. Sydney gets ahead early in the count and keeps batters guessing with her curve ball. She is also not afraid to jam hitters inside. Sydney produces ground ball outs and had 5 K’s in 3 innings of play.
Texas Reign 02
- #18 Emily Lenzer- C/IF- Emily has a strong arm and smooth footwork. She also has a good pitch selection and makes hard, consistent contact at the plate.
- #11 Nina Estrada-3B- Nina plays solid defense and displays great confidence on the field. She has a strong arm and has a quick, smooth glove. Offensively, Nina has good power and strong barrel control.
- #7 – Erin Corely-LHP/1B- Erin is a disciplined player that shows to be coachable. In the circle, Erin has good movement and spin on her pitches. She has a strong arm with good consistency.
- #8 – Mina Schwartz – SS – Mina has good footwork and displays good bag coverage. Offensively, she has good pitch selection and good speed on the bases.
- #14 – JT Smith – C/CF – Jordan receives the ball with little movement behind the plate. She has a strong arm to her target. Offensively, she has a strong bat with a good eye for the strike zone. Overall, she has great discipline as a player.
Vision 16u Gold
-No Roster Submitted
- #14 Aubrey Lee- Aubrey has great pitch selection and ability to hit to all fields. She is quick to contact and smart on the base path. Aubrey also has a solid glove at first base and hustles at all times.
- #33 Amaris Tinajero- RHP- Amaris is a power pitcher that uses her legs effectively. She has natural rise movement with a lot of speed. She stays ahead of the count also. Offensively, Amaris is a gap to gap hitter.
- #55 Julie Lowe-C- Julie communicates well on the field and builds a great relationship with her pitchers. She has fluid movement behind the plate and receives the ball with firm glove work. Offensively, she is a gap to gap hitter and is aggressive on the base path.
- #14 – Sidney Carr – OF – Sidney tracks and reads the ball well off the bat. She also has a good arm and makes accurate throws to all bases. Offensively, Sidney battles in the box, works the count and shows to be a tough out.
- #27 – Stephanie Chico – RHP – In the circle, Stephanie is composed and engages her lower half well. She is resilient and communicates well with her defense. Stephanie displays nice movement and spin on her pitches.
18U Participating Teams
|American Freedon NTX||American Freedom WTX Sparkman||Sneaky Cleats ETX|
|Elite 9 – Villarreal||Lady Stros 18 Gold – Morgan||TGA 18u Pounds|
|Extra Innings Futures||Oklahoma Blaze 18u||Vision Elite – Barrera|
|Vision Ramirez TX 18u|
American Freedon NTX
- #2 Kynleigh Joy- RHP- Velo: 58-60- In the circle, Kynleigh displayed so much resilience and held great composure. She has a good rise and screw ball that moves well to keep hitters swinging. Overall, It was great to see a young athlete with such resilience in the circle.
- #12 Brooklyn Sparkman-C- Brooklyn does a great job leading off and stays inside the ball well. Defensively, Brooklyn stays aware and sets up correctly in her secondary position with runners on.
Elite 9 – Villarreal
- #9 Jessica Delacerda-RHP/1B- Velo: 59- Jessica shows good movement on her pitches with a late break rise ball. She hits the corners well and attacks the strike zone. Offensively, Jessica makes good contact and displays power. She battles in the box and has a good eye for the strike zone.
- #10 Chellsea Sandoval- SS/OF- Chellsea shows speed on the bases and has many tools in the box. She she can do both the short game and power slapping. She makes solid contact and places the ball well with her slapping game. Defensively, Chellsea is strong leader on the field and takes good angles to the ball. She has good range to all sides of the field and displays accurate, solid throws to her target.
Extra Innings Futures
- #8 Kelby Been- RHP/OF- Velo: 54-56- Kelby has great movement to the outside corners. She shows a confident mound composure and keeps the ball low with good control. She hides her change up well and keeps hitters timing off by mixing in her change up.
- #15 Kennedie Laymance- LF- Kennedie displays a strong , solid throw to her target. She keeps the ball in front at all times and takes great reads off of the bat. She shows range to all sides and is aggressive in her movements.
Vision Ramirez TX 18u
- #10 Kourtney Kwasnik- CF/SS- Kourtney is a smooth, lefty hitter with homerun power. She has great box presence with an athletic, open stance. She is disciplined at the plate and makes hard, consistent contact. Defensively, Kourtney is a vocal leader for her team.
- #21 Raegan Ferguson- OF- Raegan hits from the left side of the plate and has pop to the pull side of the field. She is a speedy player that can leg out a triple. Defensively, She has good range and is not afraid to make a diving catch.
American Freedom WTX Sparkman
- #2 Kynleigh Joy- RHP/SS- Velo: 58-60- In the circle, Kynleigh shows resiliency and great composure at all times. She has a tight screw ball in to hitters and uses her rise to keep hitters swinging.
- #12 Brooklyn Sparkman- C- Brooklyn is the lead off hitter that does a good job setting the tone for her team. She stays inside the ball well and works well to opposite field. Behind the plate, Brooklyn displays a secondary position with runners on base and remains alert at all times.
Lady Stros 18 Gold – Morgan
- #1 Abby Cousins- RHP/SS- Offensively, Abby hits from the left side of the plate. She hits the ball well to the left side of the field and gets down the line quickly. As a base runner, Abby gets aggressive leads and steals many bases.
- #7 Taylor Gonzales- C/1B- Offensively, Taylor has good box presence with an athletic setup. She has a strong swing with a disciplined approach. Behind the plate, Taylor has a low setup and a strong glove. She has a strong arm and maintains a vocal presence.
Oklahoma Blaze 18u
- #17 Tiara Blackshire- C/OF- Tiara does a good job framing pitches inside the strike zone and displays an accurate, strong arm. She also blocks well with good mechanics.
- #13 Kaylee Lawson- 3B/2B- Kaylee has good range and reads the ball well off the bat. She has a strong arm and makes accurate throws to all bases.
Sneaky Cleats ETX
-No Roster Submitted
- #10 Kristen Wilson -RHP- Velo: 57-58- In the circle, Kristen has good ball movement and a solid change up to keep hitters off balance. She has good presence on the field at all times. Offensively, Kristen hits the ball where its pitched and has gap-to-gap power.
- #23 Bailee Stanfield -C- Bailee hits the ball well to opposite field and makes quick, smart decisions on the bases. She also has a good presence behind the plate and makes accurate throws on steals.
TGA 18u Pounds
Vision Elite – Barrera
- #3 Camille Scott- RHP/SS- Velo: 62-65 – Camille works well up and down in the zone and has command with her rise. Offensively, Camille drives the ball well up the middle, swings at good pitches, and runs smart on the bases.
- #17 Brycelen Richards- 1B/OF- Brycelen swings at good pitches at the plate and makes solid contact, consistently. She hit multiple deep line drives to CF during game play. Defensively, Brycelen has a good glove at first base and scoops low balls well.
- #30 Avery Colclaser- CF/2B- Avery is a solid lead-off hitter and hit a solid line drive back to the – pitcher during game play. She fouls off until she gets a pitch to drive and displays smart base running.
- #27 Samantha Garcia- 3B- Samantha has a good glove in the field and makes accurate throws. She takes good angles to the ball and has good reaction off the bat. Offensively, Samantha has power at the plate and drives well with her lower half. She finds ways to advance on the bases and always hustles on the field.