October 6-7, 2018
Eddie C. Moore Complex – Clearwater, FL
Schedule & Scores
* PLEASE NOTE: Players written up on the scouting blog were identified by our scouting staff based on the demonstration of notable tool(s) and/or skill(s). While WE DO NOT KEEP STATS, we are watching for standout performers on the mound, at the plate, in the field and on the bases. However, a performance WITHOUT the presence of requisite tool(s) and/or skill(s) IS NOT considered standout — we are looking for players with the tool(s) and/or skill(s) to play beyond the high school level.
14U Participating Teams
Firecrackers FL – Pontbriant
– #15 Hannah Taylor C/3B – Hannah is a solid catcher. She works hard for her pitchers. She frames well and gets her pitchers extra pitches. She blocks well and keeps runners from advancing. She has a strong arm with good accuracy.
– #33 Kassidy Pontbriant LHP/1B Velo: 56 – Kassidy is a solid hitter. She showcased her power and ability to be an asset for her team offensively. She is a line drive hitter, making hard consistent contact at the plate. She keeps her hands inside the ball and extends through contact. She has speed on the bases and gets good leads.
– Asha Swann RHP/OF Velo: 56 – Asha is a RHP with good form and composure on the mound. She spins the ball well and has good command of her locations and pitches. At the plate, Asha is a solid hitter with some pop. She uses her lower half and has quick rotation of the hips to help her generate power.
Florida Bombers – 14u
– #2 Makayla Navarro IF/OF – Makayla is a versatile hitter. She showcased her power leading the game off with a triple and got on base her second at bat with a bunt. She uses her speed to surprise the defense and take advantage on base. She has a short compact swing. Her fundamentals in the field are great.
– #12 Katilyn Lazzopina SS/OF – Katilyn is an offensive threat. She is a multifaceted hitter who can hit to all fields. She steals bases with ease and can drop a bunt down to surprise the defense.
Florida Gold – John
– #20 Kiley Shelton LF/CF – Kiley is a solid outfielder. She is aggressive on the bases, gets good leads off the bag, and reads the ball well off the bat. She always hustles and always tries to get to the next base or make the next play.
– #32 Marisol Gonzalez 2B/OF – Marisol is an aggressive hitter. She battles at the plate and is smart in her pitch selection. She has quick hands and makes hard contact consistently. At 2B, she backs up her pitcher and makes plays for her defense.
– #33 Karley Shelton SS/RHP – Karley is an athlete. She has speed that allows her to help her team on the base paths and in the field. She is vocal and leads her team defensively. She fields the small ball well and has good footwork and glove work that makes her defense look effortless.
Gainesville Gold Thomas 14u
– #22 Nadia English SS/2B – Nadia is selective at the plate. She is patient and waits for her pitch. She gets good leads off the back and good reads off the bat. She hustles on and off the field and always hustles to get to her back ups and bag coverage.
– #28 Emily Thomas SS/2B – Emily is aggressive at the plate. She is ready when she steps in the box to attack the first pitch. She is a strong solid hitter. In the field, she has great glove work and fundamentals. She has a good arm and stays in the game the whole time.
– #43 Kaylee Ellsworth C/3B – Kaylee is a powerful hitter. She is a strong athlete who is able to drive in runs and help her team offensively. She works through counts to get her pitch and battle back to get on base.
Lady Bandits 22/23
-NO ROSTER DATA PROVIDED
Lady Panthers 04
– #18 Anna Haverty C/IF – Anna is a quick athlete. She has a solid arm and moves efficiently and fluidly to the ball on the infield.
– #23 Kaley Wells CF/SS – Kaley is a powerful hitter. She sees the ball well and watches it all the way to contact. She will fight off pitches to battle through counts. She keeps her front shoulder down and in and drives the ball to advance her teammates and get on base.
– #27 Hailey Werning C/OF – Hailey works hard behind the plate. She has a strong arm and strong consistent throw downs. Her throws are on target and she blocks well to keep runners from advancing.
– #32 Payton Prentice RHP/SS – Payton is a consistent hitter. She makes solid contact and can adjust to a change in speeds. She is quick on the bases and uses her speed to take advantage of the defense. She is athlete and can makes plays side to side, as well as vertically to snag line drives and keep runners off the bases.
Lightspeed 14u Gold Wink
– #3 Jasmyn McKinney IF/OF – Jasmyn is a vocal leader in the field. She hustles on and off the field, taking great angles to the balls and getting a good first step. She always backs up her bases and uses her speed to cover ground.
– #12 Shawna McNair C/IF – Shawna will always go all out. She gives a tremendous amount of effort and isn’t afraid to get dirty to make a play. She has speed which allows her to cover ground and is always aware of where she needs to be to make the next play.
#24 Shanna McNair OF/IF – Shanna is a powerful hitter. She has speed which she uses to her advantage on offense and defense. She is always down and ready. She communicates with her teammates and moves every pitch.
– #13 Elizabeth Rosinski C/OF – Elizabeth is an incredible teammate. Even when her team was struggling, she continued to pick up her teammates. At the plate, she has an aggressive confident swing. She is able to go with the pitch and battle through counts. She is vocal behind the plate and makes instinctive throws to bags for pick offs. She blocks well and works hard for her pitchers.
– #14 Stephanie Celeste 3B/C – Stephanie is an athlete! She has good bunt coverage at 3B and shuts down the small ball. She has a strong arm which allows her to gun runners out and make plays at 3B. She is quick and can cover a lot of ground and use this to her advantage on the base paths.
– #20 Rachel Fine OF/1B – Rachel is a lefty slapper who has speed. She is smart on the base paths and uses her speed to keep the defense on their toes and capitalize on their mistakes. She is aggressive at the plate and places the ball well.
– #38 Mykayla Hoshack LHP Velo: 62 – Mykayla is a left handed pitcher who consistently hit lower 60’s. At her age, she overpowers hitters and keeps her team in the game.
Sarasota Heat 05 – Cummins
-#11 Jayden Baker C/IF – Jayden demonstrates good blocking and receiving skills behind the plate, always keeping the ball in front of her. At second base, she showcases her situational awareness by knowing where the play was where to go with the ball instinctually.
– #18 Erin McIntyre RHP/IF Velo: 53 – Staying consistently around 53 mph, she is able to pitch around the zone and has great body awareness and poise. She shows great command of her pitches for her age On the bases, she displayed awareness and quickness.
– #33 Olivia Heath C/IF – When slapping, Olivia demonstrated good bat control and is quick on her feet. At second base, she shows of her sound fundamentals in both fielding and throwing. Paired with a solid foundation, her arm strength and accuracy adds to her overall high softball IQ and potential.
The Future Rebels 14u Black
– #20 Kendall Fraser C/OF – Kendall is a powerful hitter. She extends through the ball in her swing and uses her power to advance runners for her team.
– #27 Addison Jackson IF/RHP – In the field, Addison has great awareness of situations. She makes heads up plays and always knows where to cover and where to throw the ball. She goes all out and isn’t afraid to get dirty and make the effort for her team.
– #54 Hannah Resnick OF/1B – Hannah is a solid hitter and outfielder. She hustles on and off the field. She gets good reads on balls off the bat and tracks the ball well in the OF. At the plate, she has long at bats and battles through to get her pitch and have a quality at bat. She is powerful hitter and an asset at the plate for her team. She remains positive throughout the game and leads her team through example.
The Future Rebels 14u Teal
– #18 Madison Driscoll RHP/IF Velo: 53 – Madison stays consistently around 53 mph. and works all around the zone. She is a heads up baserunner who is aggressive and instinctual.
16U Participating Teams
Atlanta Vipers 01 – Lucas
– #3 Madison Krain OF/2B – Madison is a hard contact hitter with a lot of power. She possesses good bat control and hits the ball wherever it is pitched. She has power to all fields and understands the importance of situational hitting and moving runners. Madison is an big offensive asset to her team.
– #10 Audra Thompson SS/2B – Audra is a versatile hitter. She is able to recognize changes in speed and make the pitchers work. She has a steady eye and in her stance, she stays balanced and under control with no extra movement. On the bases, Audra gets an aggressive lead and keeps the catchers on their toes.
– #24 Alexandra Hilton C/3B Pop time: 1.63 – Alexandra works hard behind the plate to help her pitchers out. She has a quick and accurate throw down from the knees.
Boca Impact – Byrd
– #3 Kylie Brooks RHP/1B Velo: 53 – Kylie has a great change up that keeps the hitters off balance (37 MPH). She spins the ball well and uses her change up as her out pitch when she is ahead in the count.
– #16 Rylie Brashears C/1B – Rylie is an aggressive catcher. She makes strong accurate throws to the bases and takes charge of the field, commanding the situations from behind the plate.
– #17 Zoe Currier Turnbach RHP/3B Velo: 57 – Zoe is an effective and efficient pitcher. She works ahead in the count and has command over her curve and screw. She keeps hitters off balance by mixing speeds and locations.
– #44 Eva Zeidel OF – Eva is a solid player. She runs a 2.9 home to first. She sees the ball well at the plate and has command of the outfield.
Boca Impact – Keitel
-NO ROSTER DATA PROVIDED
– #41 Eowyn Larkin RHP/3B Velo: 55 – Eowyn has a great reaction time and good glove work at 3B. Hard hit balls are fielded cleanly and with confidence. She is not afraid to get dirty and make the effort on defense for her team. On the mound, she stays around the corners and uses her spins and location to produce a lot of ground balls.
– #82 Paige Texeira 2B/OF – Paige is a solid 2nd baseman. She has great glove work and is efficient at her position. She is able to play the short hop and moves laterally with ease.
Central FL Intensity – National
– #0 Zoe Hines SS/2B – Zoe is extremely athletic. She is a leader on the field, able to be vocal as well as leading by example. She has the ability to use all of her arm slots to make plays in the middle infield. She can throw accurately on the run and has great lateral range. Her strong arm allows her to make difficult plays look easy. Zoe is aggressive on the bases and is a good kid to watch.
– #3 Madison Carr C/3B Pop time: 1.7 – Madison has the size and strength to be a successful catcher at the next level. She has a great arm with a quick release. She can throw runners out from her knees, blocks and frames the ball well. She can switch hit at the plate.
– #10 Ryann Breault C/1B – Ryann is a leader on the field. She is vocal behind the plate and works hard for her pitchers. She frames the ball well to get the extra strikes called. She isn’t afraid to communicate with the umpire and ask for help on a close no swing call. She can throw runners out and is a solid asset for her team on defense. At the plate, she is an aggressive hitter who makes solid hard contact consistently.
– #15 Molly Lubeskie 2B/SS – Molly is an exceptionally fast athlete. She steals bases effortlessly and has good reads off the bag. At the plate, she has a good swing sequence, with good bat control, quick hands and is fast through the zone. Defensively, she gets a great first step on the ball and tracks the ball with purpose.
Clearwater Bullets – Patton
– #1 Katelyn Bickel 1B/3B – Katelyn is an athlete. She is strong and works hard for her team at the plate. She battles through counts to get her pitch and execute at the plate with runners on base.
– #4 Sam Leski C/SS – Sam is an aggressive base runner. She is aggressive at the plate and has a solid swing. Behind the plate, she has a good arm and quick release to get runners out. At SS, she has smooth glove work and solid fundamentals to support her pitcher.
– #6 Olivia Van Zandt RHP/RF Velo: 53 – Olivia has command over her spins and uses her movement to attack hitters. She has. smooth motion and moves the ball around the zone. She has a flip change that drops off at 35MPH and uses the river to her advantage.
– #7 Brooke Roberts OF/SS – Brooke has speed! She reads the ball well off the bat both on base and in the field and takes great angles to get to the ball efficiently. Brooke has a strong arm and a smooth throwing motion and gets the ball to her target quickly.
– #13 Ava Coticchio 1B/3B – Ava has good hands at 3B. She communicates with her teammates and commands the infield well. Her footwork is efficient and fluid.
– #17 Mikayla Velasquez 2B/OF – Mikayla has a very good swing sequence. She generates her power from the ground up. She has great bat control and showcased her consistency at the plate having 3 hits up the middle in game 2.
#34 Haley Keeting C/SS – Haley is a scrappy player. She works hard for her pitchers behind the plate. She blocks well and has a strong, accurate arm. She is aggressive and isn’t afraid to throw down to bases. She is situationally aware in the field and fights through counts at the plate to get on base.
Clearwater Bullets 02 – Schultheis
– #2 Lindsey Davis CF/IF – Lindsey is a great baserunner. Her Home to 1st is 2.87. She has good instinctive reads on the ball off the bat and uses her quick speed to advance. On the infield, Lindsey moves well to the ball and has a quick transfer and release.
– #3 Brielle Benefield RHP/RF Velo: 54 – Brielle has great spin and movement on her pitches. She works both sides of the plate and has a smooth, long arm motion. She remains composed and relaxed on the field, even in tough situations.
– #11 Kailey Harrigan C/1B – Kailey is solid in the box. She has a strong balanced stance and is aggressive at the plate. She gets to extension after contact in her swing. Behind the plate, she frames well and uses her body as a wall to keep the ball in front and keep runners from advancing.
– #29 Alyssa Kelly RHP/OF Velo: 58 – Alyssa uses her change up and spins to keep hitters off balance. Her change up drops off at 39 MPH and her curve and screw keep hitter guessing. She pitches ahead in the count and uses both sides of the plate.
– #33 Shyanne Walller IF/OF – Shyanne is a solid hitter. She showcased her power hitting a double to right field. She has a solid stance in the box. She remains balanced and uses her lower half efficiently. She makes good hard consistent contact.
– #44 Caliann Rogers C/SS Pop time: 1.66 – Caliann is a great catcher. She has excellent blocking skills and moves efficiently laterally to block. She frames the ball very well and doesn’t over frame, working hard to get her pitchers extra strikes.
– #99 Rachael Patrarca 3B/SS – Rachael is a leader on the field. She is vocal and has good situational awareness. She is very quick and agile laterally and has a great first step. Her glove work is fluid and she has a strong accurate throw. She attacks the ball and can throw on the run. She has good footwork around the bag for double plays and supports her team tremendously on defense.
Clearwater Bullets 04
– #1 Alexsandra Wilkes 2B/OF – Alexsandra is a versatile hitter on the left side. She can hard slap, tap and go, and drag bunt. She gets good aggressive leads on the bases and keeps the catchers on their toes. She advances on the bases and takes advantage of the other team’s mistakes with ease. Alexsandra is also a great teammate.
– #7 Jordan Sheets RHP/OF Velo: 60 – Jordan stayed consistent with her speed throughout the game staying between 59-60. She has a clean and consistent arm circle with great location and control of her pitches. She is an agile athlete and fields her position well.
– #10 Abbee Klinefelter C/CF – Abbee has an excellent approach at the plate and her swing is solid. She is aware of the strike zone and uses this to her advantage at bat. She showed her power and strength going 3 for 3 with a line drive double to help her team offensively.
– #17 Reese Wimberly RHP/CF Velo: 57 – Reese is a strong, consistent pitcher. She uses her change up to mix up speeds and keep hitters off balance. She has good mound presence. At bat, she has excellent bat control and can execute situational hitting.
– #19 Jocelyn Wilkes C/SS – Jocelyn has a nice short compact swing. She is a powerful hitter and drives the ball with strength. Behind the plate, she has a good arm and calls the game for her pitchers very well.
– #42 Ashley Altman LHP/1B Velo: 55 – Ashley has good movement on her pitches. She stays off the plate and works the corners to attack hitters. At the plate, she makes the effort hustling out of the box, making close plays go in her favor.
Firecrackers Leverett 16u
– #0 Alyssa Perez C/SS – Alyssa is a speedy athlete. She is aggressive and smart around the bases. She is calm and composed at the plate and is selective in her approach.
– #8 Karina Lopez RHP/1B Velo: 57 – Karina is a solid pitcher and hitter. She is steady and composed at the plate and has good bat control through the zone. On the mound, she uses her spins to keep batters off balance. She has good command and placement with the use of her curve ball.
– #13 Kassidy Leverett SS/1B – Kassidy is a vocal leader. She is always talking and communicating with her teammates on the field. She is very athletic and aggressive to the ball on defense. She has good lateral range and can cover ground in the holes to make plays. Kassidy has good situational awareness and positions herself appropriately to get the out. She has good glove work and fundamentals and a strong arm. She makes an all out effort, diving for balls. On the bases, she is quick, aggressive, and has good instincts.
– #27 Jianna Simonet 2B/SS – Jianna is a slap hitter. She uses a patient, selective eye to extend her at bats and see pitches to have a quality at bat. She has quick hands and a steady stance in the box. She’s quick on the bases. She is smooth on defense and has an accurate, consistent arm.
– Guest Player #13 Mariah Gradzki SS/C – Mariah is aggressive on defense and tracks the ball well. She is a vocal leader on the field. She is quick around the bases and uses her speed to advance and score runs for her team.
– #55 Jordan Noble 3B/SS – Jordan is a very athletic third baseman. She has a quick release and a strong arm. Her throws are accurate and she is able to make throws from the hole to 1st base. She is quick to the ball and has a good first step. At the plate, she is a powerful hitter. She stays connected and has a solid swing.
Gold Coast Hurricanes – McAvory
– #3 Ava Kiernan RHP/1B Velo: 52 – Ava can hit all spots of the zone. She keeps the ball low and out of the hitters power zone. She can hit the inside corner well and has a good change up that she uses to attack the hitters.
– #5 Bella Betancourt RHP/1B Velo: 53 – Bella has good control of her ball. She hits the inside corner nicely and uses her flip change to keep batters off balance. She is situationally aware when she is on the mound and backs up her bases. She can field her position as well.
– #11 Bailey Bessette 3B/1B – Bailey is a strong athlete. She will hit for power to advance runners. She has a solid level swing. She is smart and alert on the field and makes heads up plays.
– #12 Amy SS – Amy has good hands at shortstop. She covers the holes well and moves well laterally. At the plate, Amy comes in clutch. She has good fundamentals with quick hands and a selective eye. She has good speed and good instincts on the base paths.
– #21 Kelli McAvoy OF/SS – Kelli is a good teammate. She is a team player, she communicates well on the field to her teammates and picks them up regardless of the situation. She remains positive and composed on the field and at the plate, she battles through counts to get on base.
Gold Coast Hurricanes – Rodriguez
– #5 Aubrey Brown OF/IF – Aubrey is an athlete. She has great range in the infield and outfield and is able to make plays vertically and snag line drives as well.
– #14 Haley Gustavsen C/SS – Haley is a strong defender behind the plate. She has an incredibly quick transfer and release that surprises runners. She has a great compact throw that enables her to keep runners at bay. At the plate, Haley is a patient hitter who battles and was able to help her team get runners on with a 13 pitch walk.
– #15 Madison Granberry 1B/2B – Madison is a solid first baseman. She is athletic and has good footwork at the base. She stretches at the right time and keeps her head behind the ball.
– #17 Juliana Schumacher SS/C – Juliana is a strong athlete. She has a short compact swing at the plate. Juliana stays on plane well and makes consistent hard contact. She is a smart hitter and knows how to work the counts.
– #22 Morgan Moorer 3B/OF – Morgan is a leader on the field. She has a high softball IQ and leads her team vocally. She commands the field and helps guide her team through difficult situations.
– #99 Jada Oleski RHP/2B Velo: 55 – Jada has good command on her pitches. She uses all parts of the zone and paints the corners to keep hitters off balance. She makes good use of the count, forcing hitters to chase when she gets ahead in the count.
– #12 Mattye Geddings RHP Velo: 50 – Mattye is a solid pitcher. She uses her movement pitches to keep hitters off balance. She has command of her locations and uses all parts of the zone.
– #1 C – She takes control of the game from behind the plate. She sets up well and frames well. Her style of catching compliments her pitchers well and works hard to get extra strikes for her pitchers.
Muddawgs Softball 16u
– #3 Juliann Smith SS/3B – Juliann is a great fielder. She has a great arm and is able to attack ground balls with good fundamentals. She extends her at bats to see pitches and have quality at bats.
– #7 Bria Hinkle RHP Velo: 55 – Bria has great spin and command on her pitches. Especially her curve ball. She gets ahead in the count and works all part of the zone. She excels in attacking hitters on the inside corner. Her motion is smooth and she is a vocal leader.
– #8 Madisyn Langford RHP/1B – Madisyn is a solid hitter. She has a steady stance and is patient with her pitches. She uses smart base running instincts to advance base to base.
– #12 Eleanor Sessler C/LF – Eleanor is a strong, athletic catcher. She has a good, balanced stance. She is not afraid to be vocal and clear out the umpire on a pop up behind the plate. She has a quick release and a good snap on pick offs and throw downs.
– #18 Carmin Wimberley C/3B – Carmin has a strong arm behind the plate. She has strong accurate throw downs to 2nd and has smooth quick transfers. She is a smart hitter and has situational awareness at the plate.
South Florida Diamond Hodges
– #1 Vicky Navarro RHP/SS Velo: 56 – Vicky has very good mound presence. She likes to work the upper half of the zone to attack hitters. She mixes up speeds and has good command of her pitches to keep hitters off balance.
– #3 Anastasija Demetriades C/3B Pop time: 1.8 – Anastasija is a strong catcher. Her strengths are blocking and framing. She has a strong arm and is able to gun down runners using her strength and accuracy. She showcased her skills throwing out 2 runners in 1 game.
– #22 Kaylah Leslie CF/RF – Kaylah is a very fast athlete. Her home to 1B was clocked at 2.77 and she is able to use this speed to her advantage on the bases and in the outfield to cover ground and score runs.
The Future Rebels 16u
– #1 Madison Shea CF/RHP – Madison Shea is a slapper who is quick out of the box and on the bases. She gets good aggressive leads and keeps the catchers off balance. She is able to read the ball off the bat and has good instincts on the bases to advance for her team.
– #50 Lexie Witz SS/C – Lexie is a switch hitter who uses her speed to get on for her team. She is quick and has good base running instincts. She has good fundamentals on defense and can cover a lot of ground laterally.
West Boynton Lady Bandits Gold
– #4 Karie Abel RHP/OF Velo 55 – Karie has a unique motion that she uses to keep hitters off balance. She is able to use her off speed pitch to mix speeds. Karie has good command of her locations and uses all parts of the zone to her advantage.
– #18 Kelsey Ganci SS/OF – Kelsey is a strong hitter. She has patience at the plate and waits to attack her pitch. Kelsey hits for power and is able to advance runners for her team. At SS, she has good fundamentals and smooth, effective glove work.
– #99 Taylor Shelley C/3B – Taylor is a vocal catcher. She communicates well and takes command of her field. She is a strong athlete who leads her team on defense.
18U Participating Teams
Clearwater Bombers – Mason
– #7 Jaelyn Flynn CF/IF – Jaelyn has a good hitting approach with power at the plate. She makes consistent hard contact and appears to have a plan at the plate. On defense, she demonstrates good outfield instincts and is an overall good prospect.
– #15 Lauren Robledo 3B/C Pop time: 1.80 – As a catcher, Lauren blocks and receives the ball well. With a strong arm and quick release, her pop time sits at 1.80. Offensively, she hits the ball where it is pitched and is able to hit to the opposite field well.
– #17 Ashley Darakjian CF/OF – She demonstrates an elite feel for the game and is a strong athlete.
Clearwater Bullets – Kleinfelter
– #6 Julia Diecidue 3B/RHP – Julia is a solid hitter. She has quick hands at the plate. Julia is short to the ball and long through it. On the bases she is aggressive and uses her instincts to advance her. Defensively, she is always hustling and is a solid 3rd baseman. She positions herself well on the field and always backs up plays in the outfield.
– #8 Kelsi Jeffries C/SS – Kelsi is a strong 3rd baseman. She has a great reaction time and a strong arm. Her feet are active and quick on bunt defense and attacks the short game well.
– #11 Tess McGann OF – Tess is a slapper who excels on the left side. She can slap, bunt, and hit. Her footwork in the box is efficient and fluid and Tess is fast! She uses this to her advantage to get on base and score for her team.
– #55 Meghan Kimery OF – Meghan is a solid outfielder. She has a strong arm and makes smart heads up plays with runners on to help her team defensively.
Clearwater Lady Bombers Gold
– #3 Trinity Howard RHP/CF Velo: 59 – As a RHP, Trinity hit 55-57 MPH consistently and peakedat 59 MPH. She has good movement and control of her pitches. She really bares down with runners on base and takes control of the at bats.
– #22 Laurynn Boggs 2B/SS – Laurynn has power at the plate. She consistently makes hard contact and hits solid line drives. At second base, she has strong fundamentals. She has strong and efficient glove work.
– #25 Riley Anderson CF/LF – Riley can slap and hits from the left side. She has the ability to hit the ball well to all fields and runs the bases well. She is a high intensity player.
– #33 McKayla Timmons 1B – McKayla has an athletic presence about her on and off the field. She has a bigger build with a ton of pop at the plate. Defensively she is a very solid first baseman who is not afraid to step up and be a leader.
– #47 Ashley Kirkbride SS/2B – Ashley is a agile and athletic short stop who understands the ball that is to be played by taking great angles. Her quick feet and hands add to her overall ability. At the plate, she demonstrates a noticeably quick bat.
– #72 Shelby Westbrook LHP/CF Velo: 61 – Shelby is a consistent pitcher. She uses her speed and control of the zone to attack hitters. At the plate she is a solid hitter and has good speed.
Florida Gold – Webb
– #8 Kylee Terwilliger 3B/SS – Kylee is a great baserunner. She gets good reads off the bases and capitalizes on the other team’s mistakes. Defensively, she has a strong arm at shortstop.
– #99 Payton Cressman C/2B – Payton is an athlete. At 2B, she has good hands with fluid glove work and solid fundamentals. She has active feet and fluid footwork on double plays.
Force – 18u Ryan
– #12 Jazelle Rivera 3B/1B – Jazelle is a very quick and agile 3B. She has a good glove, strong arm and makes plays for her pitcher. Her footwork is solid and she has good fundamentals as an infielder.
Gold Coast Hurricanes 18u
-NO ROSTER DATA PROVIDED
– #7 Mia Gallegos SS – Mia is an excellent fielder who has great field awareness at SS. She is always a step ahead of the game and always knows where to go with the ball. She is there to cover her bases and has an A+ arm.
– #12 Kacey Bartley OF – Kacey is a great OF asset to her team. She is able to track down the ball well and gets good reads off the bat. She takes good angles to the ball and has a very strong arm. She hits her cuts and nails her throws right on target.
Lady Bandits – Black
– #2 Brianna Flores RHP/3B – Brianna is an asset to her team defensively. She is solid third baseman with a good arm. At the plate, she makes good contact and has power up the middle.
– #11 Emily Konz RHP/C/SS Velo: 54 – Emily takes command on the mound. She is able to work out of tough situations with poise. Her change up drops off at 42 MPH and she uses all parts of the zone to keep hitters off balance.
Lake County Tigers Navy – Scott
– #7 Dyani McKinley SS/CF – Dyani is aggressive on the base paths. At shortstop she has a strong arm and is able to make diving plays in the 5/6 hole to throw runners out.
– #1 Cassidy Ross RHP/C Pop time: 2.23 – Cassidy has a quick transfer and quick release and is able to keep runners at bay with her arm.
– #8 Aubrey Ruby 1B/OF – Aubrey has the ability to drive the ball where it is pitched. With a solid bat and excellent hand eye coordination, she displayed power at the plate.
– #9 Isabella Andujar C/1B Pop time: 2.20 – Isabella is a solid catcher. She has a strong accurate arm and hits for power at the plate.
– #16 Mikaela Roig 2B – Mikaela is a second baseman who shines defensively. She has quick feet that allows her to cover a lot of ground. On the base paths, she is very quick.
– #19 Breanna Falcone C/3B Pop time: 2.29 – Breanna demonstrates speed and quickness on the base paths. Behind the plate, she gets rid of the ball quickly.
– #13 Justice McKinney SS/CF – At shortstop, Justice displays her strong arm by throwing out a runner even after mishandling the transfer. She is able to recover and stay composed. Great arm.
NLS K3 18u Vassallo
– #7 Christina Cataldo 2B/OF – Christina is very athletic and communicates well with her teammates. She has good hands defensively and her glove work is fluid and efficient. At the plate, she is a slapper with great bat control and attacks the left side of the plate. Her footwork in the box stands out.
– #16 Mia Lovett RHP/IF – As a hitter, Mia stays through the zone with her barrel and hits the ball back through the middle. She is aggressive, yet has an apparent game plan at the plate.
North Florida Rage-Holton
– #13 Cassidi Beaver CF/OF – Cassidi is an athlete. She always hustles on and off the field. She is aggressive and quick on the bases. She always backs up throws in the outfield and gets to the ball with purpose and poise. She gets goods reads off the bat and tracks the ball well. Cassidi has a strong arm and hits her targets consistently from the OF.
– #88 Emily Griffin 3B/IF – Emily is a strong hitter. She is selective at the plate and makes strong consistent contact. She is a smart base runner who takes great leads off the bases and uses her speed and instincts to keep the defense off balance.
Pinellas Warriors – Estes
– #21 Caroline Jacquay OF/1B – Caroline is a leader. She hustles on and off the field and moves on every pitch. She is a vocal leader in the outfield and goes all out for her team. She is not afraid to leave her feet to go after a ball. She has a strong arm and makes consistent accurate throws to her cut offs.
– #23 Abigail Siegel 2B/OF – Abigail is a speedy athlete. She has great instincts on the bases and uses this and her speed to advance. She is aggressive and knows how to take advantage of the other team’s weaknesses.
– #32 McKenna Graham 3B/1B – McKenna is a solid hitter. She uses her lower body effectively and is able to hit the ball wherever it is pitched. Defensively, she is a leader. She is vocal on the field and has an athletic presence. She has great bunt coverage and fields her position well.
Pinellas Warriors – Katz
-#11 Brianna Duttry 2B/C Pop time: 2.13 – Behind the plate, Brianna has a quick release and a strong arm. She is able to use this to keep the running game at bay.
– #15 Faith Bruce RHP/2B Velo: 57 – A RHP who throws in the mid 50’s with a change up at 45 mph. She uses this change in speeds to keep hitters off balance. She has good command of her spins. Her curve ball ranges from 56/57 mph with great movement and spin.
– #21 Gina Silvestri- Gina is a patient hitter with home run power. She waits for her pitch and uses her explosive swing to help her team on offense. On defense, she shows off her quick feet and good speed. She can cover ground and make plays using her range.
Quicksilver Sarasota Williams
– #3 Mackenzie Williams C/SS – Mackenzie is a solid catcher. She has quick feet and good throw downs and is able to keep the running game at bay. She works hard for her pitchers and receives the ball well.
– #6 Aleacia Anges SS/RHP Velo: 55 – Aleacia’s fastball is consistently between 52-55 mph. She pairs her fastball with a solid drop ball at 55 mph that fools hitters with its spin. She has a good mound presence and command of her spins.
– #15 Rachel Peel 1B/OF – Rachel is a strong athlete who visibly shows her passion for the game by hustling on and off the field and communicating loudly with her teammates.
– #42 Jamie Dela C/3B – As a catcher, Jamie moves well behind the plate and is vocal with her pitchers. She works hard to get them strikes. She shows great hustle on the field.
Tampa Lady Hawks
– #27 Alyssa Rivera RHP/2B – Alyssa defensively has a a strong presence in the circle. On the offensive side, she has a strong bat and is able to put the ball in play with authority to all fields.
The Future Rebels 18u
– #20 Kayla Eash RHP/1B Velo: 56 – Along with her noticeable presence on the mound, Kayla works the zone east and west with good command of her pitches. Her fastball clocks in at 54-56 mph and her change up comes in at 43-46 mph. She uses this change in speed to keep the hitters off balance.
– #32 Elizabeth Hale C/3B Pop time: 2.4 – Elizabeth is an aggressive catcher. Throws runners out from her knees with a pop time of 2.40 and is constantly looking to pick off runners. She stays heads up and is always looking for the next opportunity to help her team on defense.
– #50 Lexie Witz SS/C – Defensively, Lexie moves well to that ball and has good angles. Along with her good arm and speed, she demonstrates a high softball IQ. On the bases, she is aggressive and takes competitive leads. She is a great leadoff batter.
– #52 Alexzandra Baez IF/OF – Alexzandra pairs a good swing with good power at the plate. She is able to go opposite field during games and help her team advance runners and score runs with her approach.
– #6 Zoie Pistel IF/OF – Zoie’s athleticism is displayed by her ability to range up the middle and in the 5/6 hole at short stop. She is able to cover ground to make tough plays and her strong arm adds to her overall ability. She is an asset to her pitcher on defense.
TNT Florida National
– #7 Kiara Meikle CF/OF – Kiara is a speedy outfielder with a very good glove. She pushes a routine ground ball into a very close play at first base. At the plate, she demonstrates good bat control and makes consistent hard contact.
– #18 Lauren Fortunato SS/C – Lauren is a catcher with very good hands. She helps the pitching staff out tremendously with her receiving skills. She possesses a very accurate and strong arm, keeping the running game in check.
Wagner’s Gold – Rodriguez
– #9 Sierra Mancil RHP/2B Velo: 58 – Sierra displays good command in the circle. She pitches ahead in the count and has a nice rise ball. Her change up drops off at 47 MPH allowing her to mix speeds and keep the hitters off balance. She is an athletic pitcher who can field her position.
– #14 Leah Gonzalez C/1B – Leah is a leader on the field. She leads verbally and can communicate well with her teammates and she also leads by example. She is a strong, powerful player. She has a great swing and creates a lot of power. She consistently hits the ball hard. Behind the plate, she has a great arm, works hard to frame and does so excellently to get extra strikes for her pitchers. She blocks well and is a wall for her defense.
– #48 Karliegh Curtis 2B/OF – Kaliegh is a switch hitter who runs a 2.9 home to 1st. She is tall and athletic. She has a good 1st step and works to gather herself before fielding the ball. She has a quick release and a strong accurate arm. Her double play footwork is solid and fluid allowing her to help her team out on defense.