Thursday, Dec. 27 – Sunday, Dec. 30, 2012
Softball USA | Houston, TX
Important Event Info:
- • Players traveling alone will be greeted by Softball Factory staff at baggage claim
- • Players are transported in charter buses/vans from site to site
- • Players are fully supervised 24 hours a day
- • Players will eat three sit down meals a day
- • Players should bring all necessary equipment for training
- • Players will receive two Softball Factory jerseys in addition to Under Armour accessories
- • No spending money needed, but players may bring money
- • Players will receive Softball Factory’s Recruiting, Education and Development (R.E.D.) Manual
- • Players receive a detailed player info pack upon registration
- • Players will attend a hitting and pitching presentation by Lea Ann Jarvis, Director of Softball Operations for Softball Factory
- • Players and parents will attend the Softball Factory Life Skills & Goal Setting Seminar
About Lea Ann Jarvis:
||Lea Ann is the current Director of Softball Operations at Softball Factory. Lea Ann won two World Titles on the USA National Team in 1986 and 1990. She coached at the Division I level for 17 years and was a two-time NCAA All-American while playing for Louisiana Tech.
The Softball Factory Christmas Camp & Tournament gives players the opportunity to train with the best coaches in the nation, including former World Champion and Division I Coach, Lee Ann Jarvis. Our top-notch staff will work with each and every player to help them maximize their potential and raise their game to a new level!
Softball Factory Christmas Camp & Tournament Benefits:
Top notch coaching staff will include veteran coaches and former teammates Lea Ann Jarvis and Laneigh Clark
- • Lea Ann Jarvis, the Director of Softball Operations, will lead all training at the event. Lea Ann, one of the best catchers to ever grace the softball diamond, won two World Championships on the USA National Team in 1986 and 1990.
- • Laneigh Clark, former Division I player and current high school coach, will work with players at the event to help in their skill development. Laneigh played her college ball at Louisiana Tech University where she played every position except pitcher. The Lady Techsters participated in three College World Series and four Regional Tournaments.
Competitive game-play to help prepare for the spring season
- • Play a minimum of four games against other players your age.
- • Put the training you’ve learned from our experienced staff into live game situations.
Four days of training with our professional staff
- • Receive instruction on hitting, pitching, defense and base running.
- • One-on-one and small group training will focus on improving each player’s confidence.
Attend Softball Factory’s college recruiting seminar
- • Learn how to get an early start in the recruiting process in order to gain an advantage.
- • Find out about the SAT vs. ACT and determining which test is best for you.