June 22-25, 2017
Paulson Complex – Savannah, GA
Schedule & Scores
* PLEASE NOTE: Players written up on the scouting blog were identified by our scouting staff based on the demonstration of notable tool(s) and/or skill(s). While WE DO NOT KEEP STATS, we are watching for standout performers on the mound, at the plate, in the field and on the bases. However, a performance WITHOUT the presence of requisite tool(s) and/or skill(s) IS NOT considered standout — we are looking for players with the tool(s) and/or skill(s) to play beyond the high school level.
14U A Participating Teams
|Angels 02 – Reynolds||FS Fastpitch 2021||Red Rage Red|
|Angels Coleman||Georgia Heat 14u||Smash House – Haycroft|
Angels 02 – Reynolds
- #0 Brinson Ann Rogers- RHP/1B- Velo: 60-62- Defensively, Brinson fields her position well and has great presence on the mound. Offensively, Brinson has a powerful swing and brings an aggressive approach to the plate.
- #7 Addie Reynolds- C/OF- Behind the plate, Addie has a strong arm and has great fundamentals. She seems to be a very mature plays and plays well above her age.
-Roster Not Submitted
- #00 Arabia Easley- Defensively, Arabia covers a lot of ground in the outfield and has so much energy on the field. Along with her displaying her love for the game, she is athletic and shows team leadership.
- #22 Jo Brady – Pop Time: 1.9- Behind the plate, Jo makes accurate throws and keeps the runners on their toes. She receives with strong glove work. Jo also is a great contact hitter and makes smart decisions on the base paths.
- #99 Jordan Partian- RHP- Velo: 56-62- Change Up: 50- In the circle, Jordan has a strong presence and displays good movement on her pitches. Jordan has lots of potential and will continue to grow.Back to 14u A Division | Back to Top
- #9 Faith Christian- RHP/1B- Offensively, Faith is a opposite field hitter and does a good job of hitting behind the hitter. She is always heads up on the bases and makes smart decisions.
- #15 Hannah Pippins- 2B/OF- Defensively, Hannah is very athletic and will do whatever it takes to catch/stop the ball. She displays instincts and smarts of the game behind the plate.
FS Fastpitch 2021
- #8 Jaliyah Holmes- P- Velo: 58-59- Curve: 56- In the circle, Jaliyah has lots of maturity and is very consistent at hitting her spots. Offensively, she is very selective at the plate and speedy/aggressive on the base paths.
- #21 Katie Parker- C- Behind the plate, Katie blocks/frames well and hold good mechanics. Offensively, Katie has a good stick and matches up well against good pitching.
Georgia Heat 14u
- #10 Allison Taufmann- CF/LHP- Defensively, Allison has good range and shows great speed. She reads the ball well off the bat and makes smart decisions on the bases.
- #13 Bryann Pound- SS/OF- Defensively, Bryann has good range at SS and is heads up for the next play at all times. She has great glove work and understands the game. Offensively, Bryann is fast on the bases and brings a calm approach to the plate.
Red Rage Red
-No Roster Data Provided
- #34 Stephanie Bowers- Offensively, Stephanie displays power to all fields and is very confident at the plate. Behind the plate, she is has good fundamentals and blocking.
- #99 Olivia Rivera- Offensively, Olivia has a nice left handed stick and hits to all fields.
Smash House – Haycroft
- #11 Autumn Marion- 2B/OF- Defensively, Autumn covers ground and will layout without hesitation. She hustles at all times and will track down the ball quickly. Autumn has a decent arm and shows that she knows the game.
- #23 Jessica Costain- C/IF- Behind the plate, Jessica is a solid defensive catcher and has good fundamentals in all areas. Offensively, she is a contact hitter with a great eye for strikes. Jessica is a heads up baserunner and overall a great athlete.
16U A Participating Teams
|Angels – Hunter||Georgia Spartans||Midwest Menace|
|Force Elite Champions '00||Georgia Stars||Red Rage Black|
|FS Fastpitch 16u||Georgia Titans||TPS Thunder – Bruce|
|Georgia Force – Wilber||Lake County Tigers – Orange – Robin|
Angels – Hunter
- #1 Kyra Byrd- CF- Offensively, Kyra has good pitch selection and gets her barrel to the ball well. She makes solid contact and displays smart base running.
- #2 Gracie Hartzog- CF/SS- Defensively, Gracie takes good angles to the ball, has good communication, and is involved in the game at all times.
- #9 Sami Kilgore- RHP/2B- Offensively, Sami is aggressive and has a good pitch selection at the plate. She has good timing and quick hands.
ANGELS 16u – SMITH
No Roster Submitted
#2 Reece Stalver – 2019 C/LF – very active behind the plate and is a leader on the infield. Communicates well with the P and infielders. At the plate she does a good job of going with the pitch and taking the ball oppo.
#8 Mary Tillman – 2018 P/SS – in the circle she showed good self-control and had good movement on all her pitches with speeds in the 56-59 mph range.
#21 Skylar Crosby – 2018 2B – at the plate she had good bat control and consistently made good contact with the ball. On the bases she was a smart base runner with above average speed.
#27 Alex Moore – 2018 C/3B – behind the plate she communicated well with her pitcher and did a good job of blocking and framing pitches.
Force Elite Champions ’00
- #13 Kelsey Lee- LF/OF- Offensively, Kelsey displays good, solid contact and is selective at the plate. She has a plan and hits well in situations for her team.
- #16 Kaitlyn Davis- C/OF- Pop Time: 2.1- Defensively, Kaitlyn frames the ball well and is very vocal to her teammates. She is a leader and works a good relationship with her pitcher. Kaitlyn moves well and displays good fundamental in all areas.
- #18 Deyanara Irick- CF/OF- Offensively, Deyanara puts the ball in play and makes things happen for her team. She is fast on the bases and displays athleticism, raw talent.
FS Fastpitch 16u
- #5 Olivia Hessler C/3B- Defensively, Olivia receives the ball and block well behind the plate. She has a strong arm and talks to her team at all times. Olivia is aggressive and displays athleticism.
- #16 Georgia Martin OF- Defensively, Georgia positions herself well and reads the ball well off the bat. She tracks the ball down and takes good angles to the ball. Georgia is quick and smart on the bases.
Georgia Force – Wilber
- #2 Logan Wright C/1B- Offensively, Logan is a good stick to watch and has power to the pull side. She has a strong approach at the plate with an aggressive mindset. Defensively, Logan has quick footwork at first and displays strong fundamentals in the field.
- #11 Laken Minish CF/SS- Home to 1st: 2.7- Offensively, Laken leads off her team well with great speed. Defensively, she tracks down the ball well and displays a strong arm.
- #8 Paige O’Rourke 2B/SS- Defensively, Paige moves well and shows good communication with her teammates. She has good leadership in the field and takes good angles to the ball. Offensively, Paige has a solid setup at the plate and stays balanced throughout her swing for consistency.
- #12 Savannah Nelson RHP/3B- Velo: 56 – In the circle, Savannah has great speed and movement on her pitches. She is consistent with her locations and fields her position well. Offensively, She is athletic in her stance and hits well to all parts of the field.
- #11 Taylor Mikolajczak SS/2B- Defensively, Taylor is a heads up fielder and moves well. Offensively, she is aggressive at the plate and displays speed on the bases. Taylor also gets the bunts down for her team when needed.
- #12 Kayla Harrison 2B/SS- Offensively, Kayla has a smooth/fluid swing and makes good contact on a consistent basis.
- #3 Allison Andriano RHP/RF- Velo: 57-59- In the circle, Allison holds a good presence and moves well to field her position.
- #2 Claire Bousquet 2B/RHP- Velo: 50+- Change: 45- In the circle, Claire hits her sports and has nice tight spin. She has an athletic build and always displays positive energy while in the circle.
Lake County Tigers – Orange – Robin
- #1 Cassidy Ross C/RHP- Defensively, Cassidy has a strong arm and talks well behind the plate. She displays leadership and is solid on blocking. Offensively, Cassidy has speed from the left side and plays the short game well.
- #15 Kiara Smith OF- Offensively, Kiara is a left handed slapper and shows aggression on the bases. She takes advantage of miscues and hungry for the next base. Kiara also does a great job at dropping bunts.
-No Roster Data Provided
- #4 Macey Schreiber- Offensively, Macey has quality at bats and battles every pitch during her at bats. Defensively, she plays through the ball well and has an athletic pre pitch.
- #2 Kynzee Dalle- Velo: 52- In the circle, Kynzee does a good job of hitting her locations and displays good movement on her pitches.
- #1 Hailey Krause- C- Defensively, Hailey is talkative, coachable and always into the game. She is an athletic, solid player with a strong arm behind the plate.
Red Rage Black
- #23 Karlie Reed C/1B- Defensively, Karlie is smart and holds a good relationship with her pitcher/team. She receives the ball well and always thinks of the next play to be made.
TPS Thunder – Bruce
- #1 Summer Glenn RF/CF- Defensively, Summer is always moving/backing up and covers ground in the outfield. She is fast and displays great speed on the bases.
- #17 Gentry Hancock C/2B- Defensively, Gentry has a strong arm behind the plate and displays great hustle. She is always into the game and talking to her teammates.
- #23 Addison English 3B/2B- Offensively, Addison makes great contact and produces solid hits. She is powerful in her lower half and stays connected. Defensively, Addison has a strong arm across the diamond and shows leadership by talking.
- #24 Sarah Bolgner- 1B/OF- Offensively, Sarah is a strong hitter that is strong in her lower half. She drives the ball gap-to-gap and also shows great stretch at first base.
18U A Participating Teams
|Carolina Riptide||Firecrackers NC (Kielson)||Southern Stampede|
|Central FL Sting – Fredy||Music City Premier||USSSA Georgia Pride JL|
|Elite Gamers||Southern Explosion|
- #3 Ally Todaro SS/OF – Offensively, Ally has good speed and takes aggressive leads on the bases. She has good game awareness and has good pre pitch on defense. Ally moves well to all sides of SS and displays an athletic body type.
Central FL Sting – Fredy
- #7 Kayla Bagley OF/2B- Offensively, Kayla has great/smart base running and shows power in the box. She makes solid contact and holds an aggressive mindset at the plate. Defensively, Kayla can move well in all directions.
- #11 Logan Keith SS/2B- Defensively, Logan has good range at SS and shows good arm strength. She is athletic and makes solid contact for power at the plate. Logan is an aggressive baserunner and is always looking to take the extra base.
- #75 Rachael Carroll OF- Defensively, Rachael has good range in all directions and takes good angle to balls off the bat. She is fast on the bases and has a good base/stance at the plate.
- #1 Samantha Guider RHP/3B- Velo: 58-60- In the circle, Samantha holds a strong presence and fights for her team. She hits her locations with great spin and displays grit on the mound.
- #7 Ta’Lor Bynum 2B/3B- Offensively, Ta’Lor is very aggressive at the plate and displays strong/powerful line drives to the gaps. She follows through with extension and shows aggression on the bases. Ta’Lor moves well to the ball on defense and has an athletic pre-pitch. She also plays through and displays a strong arm.
- #9 Brianna Humber C/3B- Defensively, Brianna has a strong arm and is very talkative with her teammates behind the plate. She displays leadership and makes accurate throws to her target. Pop Time: 2.2
Firecrackers NC (Kielson)
- #6 Sydney Hendren C/IF Defensively, Sydney communicates well and recovers well on the passed ball. She blocks well behind the plate and gets in great position. Sydney is talkative, has a strong arm and is aggressive behind the plate.
- #8 Hannah Shelton 2B/OF- Defensively, Hannah has great speed, tracks the ball in all directions, and moves on every pitch. She takes charge in the outfield. Offensively, Hannah plays great short game, positions herself well in the box, and displays speed on the bases.
Music City Premier
- #5 Alexandria Decker CF/OF- Offensively, Alexandria has great power and a smooth/fluid swing. She has good bat speed and can hit the ball gap-to-gap on a consistent basis. Great Hitter to watch.
- #8 Haley Kyle 2B/OF- Offensively, Haley has good slap power and is fast around the bases. She is smart and stays aggressive for the next base.
- #10 Tara Cates RHP/2B- Velo: 57- In the circle, Tara has a good off speed to keep the hitters off balance and produces tight spin with power on her pitches. She also has a good eye at the plate for quality at bats.
- #21 Mallory Myers SS/IF- Defensively, Mallory is aggressive and not afraid to get dirty. She talk/communicates well with her teammates. Offensively, Mallory is quick out of the box and shows aggression on the bases.
- #6 Jordan Lancaster 2B/SS- Offensively, Jordan hits well to all fields and is smart on the bases. She has good footwork on defense and stays light on her feet to stay fluid/smooth.
- #7 Raven Durham- SS/CF- FAST! Raven is an athlete with smart base running and natural instincts for the game.
- #4 Jessica Barr- 2B- Defensively, Jessica has quick hands and nice range to all sides. She has great footwork and light on her feet. She is a leader on the field and seems to always be in the right place for the next play.
- #1 Jasmine Holcombe 1B/OF- Offensively, Jasmine stays with the play and finishes the out while looking for the next play. She is a smart, hard worker, and great team player.
- #4 Amilya Little 2B/OF- Offensively, Amilya has good speed and is quick out of the box. She has quick reaction time as a baserunner. If the ball is in the dirt, she is on the next base with no hesitation. Amilya also makes solid, hard contact at the plate.
- #13 Rikkelle Miller C/3B- Defensively, Rikkelle is very athlete and has a cannon for an arm. She has good transitions and does a good job of taking charge behind the plate. Rikkelle can swing the bat with power and stays smart on the bases.
USSSA Georgia Pride JL
- #7 Harlee Rewis- Defensively, Harlee moves towards the ball on every play and displays a great back hand. She is aggressive with the short game, has a quick reaction, and has a strong arm across the diamond. Overall, Harlee is an athletic player that works hard.
- #13 Malorie Little C/RF- Defensively, Malorie receives the ball well and is a wall behind the plate. She is fundamentally strong and knows what she needs to do at all times. Offensively, Malorie is strong and hits the ball consistenly gap-to-gap.
- #14 Adrianah Greene SS/2B- Offensively, Adrianah has an athletic stance and makes solid contact. She attacks the zone and has a smooth swing. Defensively, She is a great back up at 3rd and plays her position first. She has a good pre pitch and is always hustling to make each play.
- #30 Meliyah Atkins C/3B-Meliyah is a great baserunner and makes things happen on the base path.
18U Gold Participating Teams
- #1 Taylor Morgan OF- Offensively, Taylor is selective at the plate and slap/swings from the left side. She has good power and turns on the ball well for power to the right side.
- #3 Allie Ergle RHP/OF- Offensively, Allie makes solid contact and can hit well to all fields. She also has good speed and stays alert on the bases.
- #6 Emily Lavarenz 3B/SS- Emily is patient at the plate and has good hands. She stays selective and is good with inside pitches.
- #44 Hayley Dickerson RHP/1B- Velo: 58- Change:44- In the circle, Hayley has good pitch location and produces tight spin on her pitches. She is also a strong/aggressive hitter at the plate.
- #7 Isabell Durham RHP/1B- Velo:53- In the circle, Isabell works the corners with command and works ahead in the count. She has good spin on the ball and hits her locations. Isabell is also aggressive at the plate
- #26 Kayley Hughes LF/CF- Defensively, Kayley is an aggressive fielder and not afraid to dive to make the play. She has good pitch selection at the plate and shows good speed on the bases.
- #14 Shelby Ralston IF/OF- Offensively, Shelby is a solid hitter with consistent contact at the plate and always wants to take the next base. She also has solid mechanics on defense and keeps her head up for the next play.
- #42 Shauneyah Nichols 1B- Offensively, Shauneyah has lots of power at the plate and displays good extension through the ball. She also has a good approach to the plate and has good pitch selection.
Lake County Tigers – Navy
- #23 Lexi Rodriguez 3B/OF- Offensively, Lexi has quality at bats and shows her aggression at the plate. She has great pitch selection and makes solid contact. Defensively, Lexi has a good glove, strong arm, and displays great coverage in the 5/6 hole.
- #5 Delaney Heaberlin RHP/3B- Delaney has great strength, stride off the mound and keeps the hitters off balance well. She has great spin and throws an effective mid-rise/ rise ball.
- #27 Katie Johnson C/1B- Behind the plate, Katie is aggressive at pick offs to keep the runners on their toes. She has a week release, strong arm, and great communication/leadership with her team.